Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$38
PricelineUS$38
CheapTicketsUS$38
TravelocityUS$38
All reviews helped me arrange other hotels would definitely stay here again lake atitlan plaza mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2020 via mobile

The service here was Amazing. Brian took great care of us throughout the week that we were here. Our little one was sick and they brought us whatever we needed. Close to everything and about as quiet as it gets in the middle of town. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Darryl Hicks, Propietario at Hotel Meson del Valle by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

Hello! thank you for your comment, we hope to see you soon in your next visit to our city. Regards.

Reviewed 28 November 2019

I was looking forward to staying here based on the reviews but found it to be quite disappointing. Upon arrival I realized my wallet had been lost or stolen during my trip and Brayan at the front desk was unhelpful and inhospitable. He was occupied with his duty to get my passport and run my credit card, not to offer help in a stressful situation. I had been traveling for 12+ hours and had not eaten and without any money had no way to eat. Brayan offered no help or sympathy in this situation, I am sure he could have found a way to help me out and I would expect that a more hospitable hotel would have found a way.

I found the room average - it was clean however it smelled of mildew and was quite dark and musty as it faced the dark courtyard on the lower level. One bed was saggy and old and the other was hard as a rock. The bathroom was worn and in need of updating. The wifi was unreliable.

I will say that the women who worked here were lovely, warm and pleasant, but the two men I dealt with were inhospitable and unhelpful. Perhaps this is the standard in Antigua and I should not have expected more but this was my experience. If I were to return I think I would stay in an Airbnb b/c I believe I would receive better care. After I left Antigua I went to Lake Atitlan and my Airbnb host there helped me arrange food, money etc and was so wonderful and kind.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing time in Hotel Meson Del Valle. The staff was extremely helpfull, especially with getting our lugage back which was lost on our flight to Guatemala. Thanks so much! Furthermore we liked the relaxing atmosphere at the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
mexicohicks1, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Meson del Valle by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Hello! thank you for your comment! to us its a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, regards

Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights and it was peaceful and close to the city centre. The rooms were clean and the staff very friendly. I would recommend this place to any couple looking for a quiet space in the heart of the city. It also has great areas for relaxing with volcano views!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 May 2019

If we ever come back to Antigua, we will stay here again. The property is small, but is set back from the street, so it's quiet. It was not full when we were there, so I can't speak to the thin walls. The rooms were nice and clean and the location is great. The staff were friendly and very helpful.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
mexicohicks1, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Meson del Valle by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2019

Thank you for your comment, we are always working to improve all our services, we are always working to bring an excellent and memorable stay to all our guests, we hope to see you soon in your next stay in La Antigua, warm regards.