Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$31
PricelineUS$30
eDreamsUS$30
CheapTicketsUS$30
Agoda.comUS$31
All reviews single room common areas complimentary coffee rooftop terrace rooms are basic central courtyard second floor lovely hotel camellias earplugs flowers fuego fountain
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

We stayed at Hotel Las Camelias during Semana Santa, 2019. The hotel itself is charming. There is a courtyard with a little fountain in the center of the hotel where you can sit and sip a cup of coffee. Interesting decor throughout the common areas. We enjoyed a choice of breakfast entrees on the roof deck, which had a beautiful view of the city. Staff is very attentive. The rooms are very basic but also clean. Bathrooms are tiny. Remember, you are staying in a colonial city where many buildings are very old. If I could do it again, I’d request a second floor room. You’ll need to keep the windows open and on the first floor, that meant hearing the comings and goings of guests walking through the courtyard. Also try to avoid the room nearest the kitchen.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank houseofpugs
Reviewed 19 November 2019

This is a reasonably priced property and rooms are basic but very comfortable. As others have stated, bathroom is small. But the setup with shower and toilet in bath, and sink in room allowed for flexible use of the space by myself and my roommate. Rooms are situated around a small, central courtyard where flowers were in beautiful bloom.

The view of the volcanoes from the rooftop deck is exceptional. Beer is available for purchase (until 10PM) and sipping our beers while watching Fuego was a fabulous experience. Complimentary coffee is available 24/7, an essential for early morning airport departures. Staff was friendly and helpful. Secure off street parking is available adjacent to the property.

Location cannot be beat. It is within easy walking distance of all that Antigua has to offer. Noise can be a factor, especially on a busy Saturday night in the city. Traveling with earplugs is always helpful:)

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

My wife, son and I stayed here during our time in Antigua for 3 nights. We found this place to be very convenient, well located, fare price and friendly staff.

The room was very clean as well as the bathroom/shower. Breakfast was good.
I would definitely recommend to anyone coming to Antigua.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
mexicohicks1, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Las Camelias Inn by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2019

Thank you for your comment, we are always working to improve all our services, we are always working to bring an excellent and memorable stay to all our guests, we hope to see you soon in your next stay in La Antigua, warm regards.

Reviewed 12 March 2019

This is my third time staying at this hotel and it is alway very relaxing. They have a roof-top seating area for you to lounge around on, drink a beer, meet with a group, or have breakfast on. Excellent views of the town and the volcanos. Small, medium and large rooms with single and multiple bed options.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
mexicohicks1, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Las Camelias Inn by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2019

Hello! thank your for take your time and write your comment about our services, we hope to see you soon in your next stay in La Antigua, regards.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This place was simply charming. Courtyard with flowers in bloom. Upstairs patio with a view of the volcanos. My 2 bed room was very basic but only cost $45 USD per night. No A/C (but there was a ceiling fan) and the room was not very large, but it was had an authentic air, and I was NOT looking for the "American Experience". Esmerelda made my visit much more pleasant. So cheerful and helpful! And a plus was that they have a posted "Quiet Time" policy. So enjoyed my 2 day visit that this was where I returned to later in the week when I found myself in Antigua again.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
mexicohicks1, Gerente at Hotel Las Camelias Inn by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2018

Hello, thank you for take your time and write your review about our services, its a plesure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you soon in your next stay in La Antigua.

Regards.