Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$36
eDreamsUS$35
PricelineUS$35
CheapTicketsUS$35
Agoda.comUS$36
All reviews beautiful hotel central park would stay here again easy walking distance two blocks stayed two nights the location is perfect courtyard arch laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 March 2020

Have stayed here a total of nearly 10 weeks over eight visits; my next visit is already reserved. I've been here with family, friends, and strangers about to become friends. This is not a five-star property. Its conversion from hacienda to hotel was slap-dash and haphazard. There can, at times, be too much street noise, and the wifi is wonky. ...but I'll be back, and I'll recommend it to friends as an oasis from their expectations. The courtyards and walk ways will hang with dense flowering vines in the spring and summer, that when added to the flowering shrubs and trees perfumes this small world in a way Chanel aspires to. The fountain in the main courtyard adds its own bouquet and the soundtrack of splashing water. It's a perfect place to sip a beer, read a book, fall asleep. The staff are attentive, friendly, and helpful as they know how to be. I leave for meals; they don't excel a cooking and the location is central to Antigua. They do excel at making you at home. Bring a refillable water bottle. Clean drinking water is provided around the hotel.

Room tip: Rooms in the rear of the property are quieter but smaller.
Date of stay: May 2019
Darryl Hicks, Owner at Hotel Casa Antigua by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2020

Thank your comments, we appreciate this and make us giving a good service to our visitors! We hope you can visit us again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2020

Our mission team stayed two nights. It was a great. The front desk staff, Gabriela and Mecedes, were the best! So helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The price was reasonable. The location was excellent, easy walking distance from Central Park, great restaurants, shopping and beautiful old churches. The breakfast buffet was top notch and inexpensive. Thank you!

Room tip: We very much enjoyed the eating experience at La Esquina.
Date of stay: January 2020
mexicohicks1, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Casa Antigua by AHS, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Thank you for your comment, we hope to see you soon, regards.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

Very cute hotel. I really enjoyed the colors and gardens. So close to everything. The room was small but functional - we didn't need much since we were out and about! Highly recommend and look forward to coming back!

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank 773chelseaz

Hello! thank you for your comment, its a plesure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, we hope to see you soon in your next stay in Antigua, regards.

Reviewed 7 March 2020

I stayed at the Hotel Casa from February 27 - 28 and March 3-4th. Upon arrival I noticed the magnificent garden and all it’s beautiful flowers. The staff was very welcoming. They do a lot of business with my company often so they already knew to have certain accommodations in place. The location is perfect. Two blocks close to the Arch, a few blocks close to Central Park and best a bunch of restaurants. Breakfast was delicious. Overall, I had a good stay. One suggestion.... Leave a night light at the entrance. My flight was at 6am so I had to leave at 4am. I was in room #18. I had to use the flashlight on my phone to find my way to the front.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks for your comment and your recommendation, we hope to serve you soon in your next stay in Antigua, regards.

Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel is unique! The rooms are nice, clean, spacious but what really stands out is the staff. Always helpful and willing to go above and beyond. Location is a must for me when I travel and this beautiful hotel is located in the heart of Antigua.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your comment, we hope to see you soon in your next stay in Antigua, regards.