“great view and fantastic chicken quesadilla”
Review of Cafe Sky

Cafe Sky
Ranked #13 of 385 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Café Sky is THE place to be at dusk in Antigua. Climb the tight winding staircase to the upper terrace and you can watch the sun go down over the town with a 360 degree view of the surrounding mountains and volcanoes. The bar underneath, with a covered roof but open sides, is also a nice place to relax with very comfortable seats, subtle lighting and a view towards Iglesia San Francisco and Volcan de Agua. The staff are attentive and there is an extensive menu (including all-day breakfast). They also have possibly the best cocktail drinks in town.
Reviewed 3 May 2015

I went here my first time while visiting Antigua in 2007. I had ordered a chicken quesadilla and wanted to see if it was as good as I remembered eight years earlier.They definitely did not disappoint !! I love the food, service and cold beer.The view is spectacular from the rooftop cafe and I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting
Antigua.

Reviewed 27 April 2015

It has been awhile since we visited Antigua and
upon our arrival headed to Cafe Sky. They did not
disappoint us. Same great and friendly service from
Carman.

I had the shishkebab with large shrimps while
my husband had the sirloin steak. The kids shared
the chicken nachos and quesadillas.

Everone was happy, happy.....

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Just celebrated a family birthday at Cafe Sky and
it was great!

We had 20 people and they gave us great service.
We love the way they welcome younger family members.

5 plates of nachos were more than enough to feed us all.

Prices are really fair.

1  Thank Eve M
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Loved the terrace views, friendly service, menu and
value pricing.

We had the platter for four, nachos with beef and chicken
and a couple quesadillas. All that fed our group of 12 friends.

Try the liquados too...they are killer

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Not that catering to tourists is bad, but the slightly overpriced international menu screams tourist. More local cuisine would have been appreciated. We loved their guac and their all-day breakfast. Great views from the top (no shade) which was wonderful during the Holy Week processions.