US$86
US$77
  • Breakfast included
US$122
US$111
La Villa Serena(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$56
Hotel Posada de la Luna(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$176
US$161
Chez Daniel(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$57
The Doozy Koala(Antigua)(Great Value!)
US$37
  • Restaurant
Hotel Cirilo(Antigua)
US$119
US$70
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrefried beanspool and jacuzziwrought ironprivate patiositting roomworking fireplacewithin walking distancelight sleeperfew blockssuitecourtyardweddingtubsfountainkeyguatemala
Reviewed 5 March 2018

My husband and I recently stayed at this hotel and enjoyed our experience. Our room was Las Rosas and it was the only room on our trip that had air-conditioning and a mini-bar/fridge. Although the air-conditioner was too noisy to use at night, it cooled the room down sufficiently so that we were able to sleep comfortably.

The room also had a safe; a desk; two complimentary bottles of water which were replaced daily; and a private out-door court-yard with a table and chairs. This was in a shaded location and was much appreciated.

The hotel itself is lovely with inner court-yards, and a beautiful pool area and gardens (you can find this by going through the restaurant.)

Breakfast was a delightful surprise. It was a traditional breakfast of fruit; eggs; plantains; and refried beans. I am not usually a fan of refried beans, but these were terrific, as was the entire meal. We also had salads at the restaurant once and these were fresh, light, and delicious.

The staff at this hotel were consistently friendly, welcoming, and helpful.

Room Tip: Las Rosas has a private out-door court-yard
Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Administrador1000, General Manager at Mil Flores Luxury Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

We appreciate the time you spend on these message and your beautiful comments. Hoping you can share that with friends and family. Always at your service.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

If you’re really serious about your accommodations during your upcoming visit to Antigua you must come here. We recently stayed here while guests of a wedding and we felt so pampered by the hotel personnel I felt at times I was the one getting married! The hotel sits in a 16th or 17th century old house that has been transformed to meet modern life expectations without loosing it’s magnificent history. The hotel has different kind of suites identified by name, not by number. We stayed at the “rosas” suite and it was without a doubt a truly amazing experience! We’ll be back for sure. Thank you mil Flores personnel for pampering us during our stay. Home sweet Antigua!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family

It was a pleasure to have you here with us and thank your for your comments.

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 30 December 2017

My family rented all of the 8 rooms of Hotel Mil Flores in Antigua Guatemala for the weekend of November 25th. on the ocassion of my daughter's wedding.
I had a very bad experience on the day of the wedding in this hotel. Since the hotel business's card literally says: "Let the world know about your experience at Mil Flores", and only after I requested twice, without success, an appointment with the owners/managers, I share this with you.
I advised the staff that we had to leave the hotel at 11:15 am the morning of the wedding. They knew all the cars in the parking area belonged to the family of the bride and had to be moved to go to the religious ceremony, but when my husband and I were ready to leave, we went to get our car only to find it completely blocked by a big pick up truck. I asked many times to find the owner of the truck, but nobody seemed to be able to find him. It was getting very late for us, 20 minutos had passed and nobody was being successful finding the owner of the truck, (who happened to be Mr. Giocondo Granai, manager of the hotel and the grandson of the owner), so we could leave for the church. I got very, very upset and finally, a maid and a gardner showed up at the door of the owner's house, behind the parking area, to say that "the keys were inside the truck", something he could have said 20 minutes earlier. He never apologized for having blocked my car, knowing that we had to go to my daughter's wedding. When finally, someone from the front desk started moving the truck, I tried to get into my car, but the space between the truck and the walkway was very narrow. My foot slipped on the step and I took a fall. Not only I hurt my left hand really bad, where 3 of my fingers inmediately swelled up, including the one I had a ring on, but my knee was bleeding. I had to go to the wedding ceremony and the reception in pain, with my fingers so swollen that I had to spend all afternoon while in the wedding reception with my hand in ice. Early next morning we went back to Guatemala City, directly to the emergency of a hospital, where a doctor cut the ring to free my finger which was getting purple. The hotel personnel never offered me help to clean the blood in my knee or showed concern about the injury in my hand. All this could have been avoided if Mr. Giocondo Granai had been a gentleman and concerned about the hotel's clients. The accident was caused by his failure to think about his customers by parking carelessly, the way it was convenient only to him. It's been one month now and I haven't received an apology from Mr. Granai for being so rude and inconsiderate.
This is what you can expect if you stay at the Mil Flores Hotel in Antigua Guatemala. I hope by knowing about my experience you will realize the kind of service and care you will get, especially if you have an emergency.
Does this hotel deserve to have the Trip Advisor mention as a good hotel???? You decide, but to me, Trip Advisor should remove the framed acknowledgment on the hotel's reception wall. Someone should let the manager know that clients should be properly treated or otherwise, they will pay the price.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Maria Olga T
Administrador1000, Director General at Mil Flores Luxury Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Mam I first thank you taking the time to write a revue about our hotel, because you seem to care about other people. Unfortunately a good part of your comment is not true, I am the manager of the hotel and my name is not the one written on your comment, that person was not even in the hotel that day. I personally approach you at the hotel door, when you came back from the religious ceremony, to apologize for the inconvenience of the pick up truck blocking your car and offer you help, but unfortunately you did not let me say a single word, of course we care for you and all of our guests.

If there is anything we can do to change your disagreement please let us know, we have the policy of not letting go any guest or client unsatisfied, but you did not let us explain.

Always at your service,
Orlando Mendoza

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This place was fantastic. Staff was great.
Room was amazing.
If you are a light sleeper though, I do recommend ear plugs as it echos a lot because of the open space.
Beautiful views. Walking distance to markets, Cerro De La cruz.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Administrador1000, Director General at Mil Flores Luxury Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

WE appreciate your visit to our hotel, and of course your comments.

It is always a pleasure to serve you.

Welcome to back in a near future

Reviewed 5 October 2017

the hotel is beautiful and private more for coulples then family. Cozy nice place the restaurant is great but needs more variety and a more upscale wine and champaigne list. the flavors are very good service is great great location also. compare to other hotels this one may be a little more expensive then other boutique hotels i was not disapionted but there alot of other choices that may be better

Room Tip: all rooms are different
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Administrador1000, Director General at Mil Flores Luxury Design Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

We appreciate your comment, the hotel is in a proces of change since last march. We are defineteley working hard to become the best boutique hotel in Guatemala and why not from the region. I dare everyone to come and try our services and hospitality.