“Fabulous Fish Tacos”

Ranked #15 of 377 Restaurants in Antigua
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Description: Vibrant mexican cuisine in the heart of Antigua, with a cozy ambiance and a cosmolpolitan crowd, good live music everyday and excellent service.Among our favorite dishes: shrimp and bacon burritos, fish tacos,caldo tlalpeno, cochinita pibil nachos and tempura shrimp tacos.Variety of beer, delicious Margaritas and the best Micheladas in town. Open every day.
Reviewed 22 August 2016

Our favorite lunch spot in Antigua, just a short walk from the main square. They have several varieties of fish tacos and it's hard to decide which is best. Yes, it is small but that's part of its charm.

There are newer reviews for Cactus

Reviewed 20 August 2016 via mobile

Great hole in the wall place with good tacos. It can be too crowded and loud when they have a band playing. The mescal cocktail is amazing.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

My friend and I went to Cactus this past week and were surprised to find out it was a bar. I guess that's on us for not doing more thorough research, but just a heads up to any potential visitors, it's loud, very small, with no privacy at all. The kitchen was right behind my head with no dividing wall or anything to buffer the noise.

The food was delicious. The nachos in particular get two thumbs up. Service was decent but not fantastic. My friend was sitting directly across from me, and we couldn't hear each other talk without yelling.

Overall, good food but if I go back it will either be much earlier in the afternoon or I'll bring earplugs.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

You have to try the shrimp and bacon tacos.

If you go in the evening it can be a little loud, as there is live music and it is such a small space. Yet, if you want to enjoy some tunes - I would highly reccomend it!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

If you're looking for the best Burito in town - here it is! All of them are absolutely amazing taste wise and you can actually feel that the ingredients used are quite fresh! The whole atmosphere of the place is also quite relaxed and definitely an ideal place to unwind.