“Good Irish Pub with LOTS of food choices”

Mick O'Neill's Irish Bar
Ranked #88 of 1,398 Restaurants in Odessa
Cuisines: Irish, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I had a delicious burger and fries with bacon and cheese. All for about 7euros. The drinks were good and the service was great. Not a lot of people in the pace when we went but in mid May it is not quite the season either. Supposed to have live music on fri/sat nights. It was worth going and I would go again. I like a lively crowd and for what ever reason we did not have that. If you are with a bunch of people that want a variety of food this place had EVERYthing. The menu was about 20 pages long. Sushi, burgers, chicken, pork, vegi, etc....

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I have only been coming to Odesa for four years. But in that time, my favorite hangout has really changed for the worse.

The Irish Pub has raised prices to a point of absurdity... an order of French Fries is now several dollars... in Ukraine! I can afford it, but it's the principal of just getting ripped off for the price and value of what you get.

But what is perhaps worst for me is the reputation throughout Odesa that the place is a prostitute hang out! On any given evening, there might be five or six street hookers sitting around the place.

Most all of my female Ukrainian friends won't set foot in the Irish Pub. Imagine paying customers competing with street walkers for the choice booths and seats!! It is absolutely ridiculous that the management of the place would allow this to happen. A street prostitute buys a cup of tea and sits there for hours taking up a four seat table ... while paying customers go somewhere else!

Management is trying everything to try to get customers back... playing hour after hour of years old Victoria's Secret videos ... in a so called sports bar???

Here is an idea .. provide great food at a fair price; great customer service; and get rid of all the hookers ... and maybe real paying customers will come and visit your establishment!!

1  Thank Robby R
Reviewed 7 April 2017

Today me and a good friend of mine from USA was at this place, and my friend has been to this town and place for 14 years... He will never set his foot there again!! . Since Im a smoker and he is not we went in to the smoke room. Of course I open a door to let the smoke out for him. But suprice suprice, there was also 2 working girls there and they demanded us to shut this window. I refused and all hell broke lose. 2 so called security was angry and demanded us to shut the window..... Ok lets see, Im a paying guest, and this place want us 2 to listen to hookers!!! Anyway it ended up with that me and my friend went outside so the hookers could stay...... Serious this place is so bad and so overpriced and tonight was the last night I ever sat my fot there! There is probably 50 other places that have way better service and way better prices! After 25 years in restaurants as owner this place have so lost it. And if you want hookers and working girls in there as guests.....Well your choise!!!

1  Thank mikesharley366
Reviewed 25 March 2017

I haven’t been to Irish Pub for a while and was pleasantly surprised with the taste and quality of food.
Veal medallions were just perfect, I have enjoyed with every peace. Martini is always Martini here) You can watch football games, or have a glass of bear, real Irish Pub atmosther.
Place is not cheap, but for sure my dish was worth it!

Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

Just a nice reasonable place with good staff and good food. Good prices and a break from travel in a foreign place.