All reviews crystal chandeliers minute walk deluxe room quiet place breakfast buffet sea alexander city sauna balconies
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I have to apologise - this review is about hotel restaurant ( which is often overlooked ), rather than hotel itself.

I had a business lunch there and was very impressed by quality of food and service. Staff was very friendly and attending , the food was perfect - I would challenge you to find a better "borsch" anywhere in Odessa - and setting was beautiful with a sea view to die for.

It is a bit out of the way, but well worth the visit if you are looking for a quiet place and perfect meal.

My business partner stayed at the hotel and was impressed with his room, but would leave up to him to write a review

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank DXM17
Anastasiia R, General Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Dear Guest!
Thank you so much for sharing with us your excellent comments regarding our restaurant
I am so happy to see that you found the restaurant and location so excellent

Many thanks for your recommendation!
With kind regards,
Anastasiia

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I travel the backpacker route with somewhat more resources and sometimes I need a vacation from vacation. I got to Odessa at the end of a heat wave and decided I needed a beach/pool break. Wasn't sure about the beach options but the pictures of the rooms and pool at La Giaconda were lovely and the price was reasonable

Omg- what a beautiful place! Room was wonderful and hotel grounds were just stunning which made for both a good and bad part of the stay. It seems many couples use the hotel grounds for wedding photos- and they take HOURS of wedding photos in Odessa. One day there were 2 different drones. While the hours of photography were only mildly intrusive to my relaxing by the beautiful little pool, the droning of the drones was extremely annoying.

The beach is 5 minutes away- but straight down (which was fine) and straight up to return (which wasn't).

The staff was excellent and really went out of their way. On the one hand I find this much attention overbearing but I do appreciate that this is what they are supposed to do. There was a little glitch over the check one evening but the staff was so mortified that I felt I should apologize to them and they more than made up for it.

Buffet breakfast was definitely the loveliest I've seen in the past month of traveling in the Baltics.

Finally- many thanks to the receptionist (I think her name was Anna or Irna- she will know who she is) who made my bus reservation to Chisinau. The website would not take my American credit card. She called her father to have him put money on her card so that she could pay and I paid her. I hope this does not embarrass her. I tell the story because it was service above and beyond the call of duty and hotel service just doesn't get any better!

Highly recommended hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank myranee
Anastasiia R, General Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Dear Guest!
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your La Gioconda Boutique Hotel experience.
Your fantastic comments commending the staff, breakfast, place and service is greatly appreciated and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay.
Thank you for recommending us to other Guests
On behalf of myself and all the staff, we would like to thank you, and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the very near future.

Sincerely ,

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Everything was on top level. the room was good, great view, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful , on step was too much for them. the breakfast was really good and also the other food was goo and available all day! A place to go back.

Room Tip: Take on e with sea view and balcony
Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Y1637AXpeterh
Anastasiia R, General Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Guest !
I would like to thank you for choosing La Gioconda Boutique Hotel during your stay in Odessa and thank you most sincerely for yours highly positive feedback on La Gioconda Boutique Hotel on www.tripadvisor.com Your kind words encourage us to keep working everyday to better our service!
Once again thank you for your glowing review.
We hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to stay with us again soon. Please feel free to contact me directly prior to your next stay

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We couldn't have had better surroundings and professional treatment during our summer vacation.
The planning and necessary rebooking was done in the best possible manner with the highest degree of flexibility - will be back
for sure.
Thank you so much.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sorenf807

Dear Guest !
Thank you for choosing La Gioconda Boutique Hotel and for sharing your lovely review following your recent visit.
We are very proud of our staff at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel and it is always pleasing to receive such kind comments as yours
I hope that we have the opportunity of welcoming you to La Gioconda Boutique Hotel once again in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly prior to your next stay

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I came for shipbroker's annual meeting and stayed 4 nights.

a very peaceful hotel, wonderful ambiance, the people, the rooms, the garden ... very helpful and always kind.

Excellent food ...

I was the only one of my group staying in this hotel. When they picked me up at the hotel, all was so amazed. Wonderful nature and seaview.

Next year they will join me for sure.

Room Tip: just ask ... reception is very helpful
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank ERGIN01
Anastasiia R, General Manager at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Dear Guest!
Thank you very much for having taken the time to share your feedback, following your recent stay at La Gioconda Boutique Hotel.
I am so happy to see that you found the hotel, garden and food so excellent
It is fantastic to hear about the warm welcome that you received from our team

I look forward to welcoming you back to the La Gioconda Boutique Hotel in the very near future.
Sincerely ,