“Good”
Review of Toto's Burger Bar

Toto's Burger Bar
Ranked #28 of 408 Restaurants in Split
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Description: Stay or take away? It's up to you! All ingredients are organic and fresh from family farms. If you're really hungry, don't worry! We have all kinds of burgers from classic burger to veggie burgers! You want something healthier? Try our zucchini noodles, healthy soups or salads. All kinds of beers, wines and fresh juices,smoothies to enjoy with our dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Good burger, good buns, friendly and helpful service, good price, unfortunately no credit card. We will come back

1  Thank Mery D

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I really wanted eat a good burger went to harbour and this place founded by Tripadvisor.
Great food, good combo with drink
Friendly staff, average price.
Thanks

2  Thank Miklós C
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

We both had the toto burger meal which includes fries and a drink, which at 64HRK each, we didn’t think was too bad. Great burger and the fries were good too. English speaking too!

1  Thank Michelle895
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve had a veggie burger and it was amazing. The bun is so soft and buttery just as I love it, the cheese is great quality, veggie patty kinda resembles real meat which is hard to find, the sauce is great, but what I did not like was too much arugula, like tons of arugula. I haven’t tried fries since we ordered from home and it’s not put under an option. I hope it will be, though.
Overall, I definitely recommend this place to everyone!

1  Thank MajaPavi
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Fantastic burger with reasnable price. Extremely friendly staff full of understanding for all demands!

1  Thank Ivan S