“Bad service”
Review of Fabrique

Fabrique
Ranked #122 of 457 Restaurants in Split
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Lovely place and interior but bad service and rude waiters. I don't have a good memories for waiters.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

I was in Fabrique at saturday night with my friends. We waited waiters for drink, when he came he told me that I'm lazy for take a drink on a bar myself and he went without my order! The other waiter declined my order when I said that I want a mineral water! They were so arrogant and rude! I was disappointed!!!!!

5  Thank senorita_split
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

My friends and I went out for a drink. Waiters ignored us, one was especialy rude and arrogant, and other left in the middle of the order. I've never experienced such a bad service.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had the Fabrique burger which was huge. The prices were very reasonable compared to other restaurants in Split. The staff was good but nothing memorable.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Interesting decor - shabby chic/loft environment. Unfortunately, it absolutely reeks of stale cigarettes. The food was ok. Mac and cheese was pretty good. Chili burger was just ok. Weirdly bright red bun, No chile or chili that we could see.. more like mildly spicy mayo and fried onions. Hamburger meat was kind of gristly and a bit dry served with a handful of basic fries. Service was also just ok. Not rude but not friendly either. 2 meals and a bottle of water ended up being 170 kuna or about $28USD. Pretty stiff for just an ok meal.