“GREAT BOUTIQUE HOTEL”
Review of Hotel Luxe

Hotel Luxe
Ranked #9 of 58 Hotels in Split
Reviewed 20 October 2017

This hotel is a gem in Split,perfectly located,very modern,and outstanding service.We love our stay in this place.I highly recommended and I chose this place to stay again and again.Parking is free around the corner.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
LuxeSplit, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rosanamuscio,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay overall.

We pride ourselves on offering the finest services and appreciate that you have acknowledged that. We are overjoyed to read that we have managed to make your stay comfortable and cheerful as much as possible.

We would be honoured to welcome you back to the hotel again in the near future!

Kind regards,

Antonia Škoro

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Overall, it's borderline between satisfied and average for my experience.
Good thing first. Location is the key. It's real walking distance to the center and places you want to go in Split, considering also that me and my wife doesn't not much walk lover. So, very easy to find restaurants during our late arrival for the first day. (around the corner restaurant is quite good also; cannot remember the name) Only 'not positive' thing about location is the fact that their parking is on 'nearby' site with very narrow alley to go through; around 100 meters with slope. However, as read on other review, it seems to be the case for most of 'close-to-center' hotel in Split. So, I will give it 'neutral' point on this parking thing.

I don't get the room with view. So, cannot give plus on this as per other reviews.

Service is ok but with quite long delay at check-in. So, another neutral points.
Room size is a bit smaller than I expected, but not that cramp as you may face with hotel in big city like Paris/London.

The most negative point I experience is the restroom. when I tried to have a long bath in bathtub, the water from the tube have some weird coloring, which not appear on shower. Can be that it' s only the room I have. I don't know.

Even if with above saying, if I will come back to Split, I still consider stay here again, considering their value-to-money and if I don't find better choice in Split.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Hotel Luxe is located from several minutes walk from long distance bus terminal (which is also the terminal of airport shuttle bus), sea port and the Diocletian's Palace. The interior is well-designed with comfortable beds. My room was equipped with a balcony with magnificient view of the port of Split. Impoetantly, the hotel is inexpensive, and warm breakfast is served every day.

Room Tip: Some rooms are equipped with balconies.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear dr_oyama,

Thank you for your great review and for recommending Hotel Luxe to the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted that we have exceeded your expectations as our great team here are passionate about creating the most positive and memorable experiences for our guests. The feedback of our guests is essential as it constantly helps us to improve. I therefore thank you for sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

We hope this was not the last time we had pleasure of enjoying your company and we will welcome you again!

Kind regards,

Antonia Škoro

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Hotel Luxe one night in late September before meeting my wife and another couple and moving to a different hotel. My room was small (definitely for a single)but it was clean and adequate in all respects. The hotel is a short walk to the harbor and the Diocletian Palace making it a very convenient location. Breakfast was included and there was a nice selection of foods to eat.
There are more luxurious places to stay in Split but if you are watching your dollars and want a convenient place to stay, I would recommend the Luxe but I would want to see what a double room looks like.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The hotel is well located so that it can be easily accessed from both the palace/old town or harbor within 5-10 minutes walk.

The room we had enjoyed a view over the harbor which was nice to wake-up to.

The breakfast was quite limited but good enough.

1  Thank Scott G