US$285
US$246
US$231
US$180
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$210/night.

US$114
US$111
US$236
US$229
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$298/night.

US$211
US$242
US$208
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsglass walldiocletian's palacegreat view of the harborgreat locationsauna and jacuzziold townfunky hotelsmall gymwellness centreferry porthighly recommend this hoteltwo nightsthe busmodern decorfive minute walknice breakfastreception desk
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Overall, it's borderline between satisfied and average for my experience.
Good thing first. Location is the key. It's real walking distance to the center and places you want to go in Split, considering also that me and my wife doesn't not much walk lover. So, very easy to find restaurants during our late arrival for the first day. (around the corner restaurant is quite good also; cannot remember the name) Only 'not positive' thing about location is the fact that their parking is on 'nearby' site with very narrow alley to go through; around 100 meters with slope. However, as read on other review, it seems to be the case for most of 'close-to-center' hotel in Split. So, I will give it 'neutral' point on this parking thing.

I don't get the room with view. So, cannot give plus on this as per other reviews.

Service is ok but with quite long delay at check-in. So, another neutral points.
Room size is a bit smaller than I expected, but not that cramp as you may face with hotel in big city like Paris/London.

The most negative point I experience is the restroom. when I tried to have a long bath in bathtub, the water from the tube have some weird coloring, which not appear on shower. Can be that it' s only the room I have. I don't know.

Even if with above saying, if I will come back to Split, I still consider stay here again, considering their value-to-money and if I don't find better choice in Split.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Hotel Luxe is located from several minutes walk from long distance bus terminal (which is also the terminal of airport shuttle bus), sea port and the Diocletian's Palace. The interior is well-designed with comfortable beds. My room was equipped with a balcony with magnificient view of the port of Split. Impoetantly, the hotel is inexpensive, and warm breakfast is served every day.

Room Tip: Some rooms are equipped with balconies.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
LuxeSplit, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Luxe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Dear dr_oyama,

Thank you for your great review and for recommending Hotel Luxe to the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted that we have exceeded your expectations as our great team here are passionate about creating the most positive and memorable experiences for our guests. The feedback of our guests is essential as it constantly helps us to improve. I therefore thank you for sharing your thoughts on TripAdvisor.

We hope this was not the last time we had pleasure of enjoying your company and we will welcome you again!

Kind regards,

Antonia Škoro

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed in Hotel Luxe one night in late September before meeting my wife and another couple and moving to a different hotel. My room was small (definitely for a single)but it was clean and adequate in all respects. The hotel is a short walk to the harbor and the Diocletian Palace making it a very convenient location. Breakfast was included and there was a nice selection of foods to eat.
There are more luxurious places to stay in Split but if you are watching your dollars and want a convenient place to stay, I would recommend the Luxe but I would want to see what a double room looks like.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank David T
Reviewed 9 October 2017

The hotel is well located so that it can be easily accessed from both the palace/old town or harbor within 5-10 minutes walk.

The room we had enjoyed a view over the harbor which was nice to wake-up to.

The breakfast was quite limited but good enough.

1  Thank Scott G
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We had a 1 week stay in Split and this hotel was very nice! Very close to the old Palace and all the happenings there! The harbor is easy walking distance also! The bus station , if you travel that way from Dubrovnik is also just about 3 blocks!
The room we had was on the 5th floor and had a harbor view and was nice size and had comfortable beds! We had wanted a king size bed, but it was not available when we booked almost 4 months in advance!! So I guess you must book very early to be sure of getting exactly what you want!
English is spoken all over Split and certainly in this hotel! The front desk staff were helpful and knowledgable about the city and assisted us with reservations and ideas for tours etc. One nice extra they provided was a smart phone for use during our stay...all phone calls home and local could be made from that phone! That was a first for us!
The buffet breakfast was included with our room and was a nice array of hot and cold choices! Eggs, bacon, and cereal with all the fixings, plus fruit and croissants and coffee and tea from a machine!
We never left hungry! It can be busy though and we never lingered there very long...no view from the breakfast room!

Room Tip: The higher up you go the better the harbor view will be! They have a spa also, and the massage was heavenly!
1  Thank LayneFick

Dear LayneFick,

Thank you for your amazing review on our Hotel and for recommending Hotel Luxe to the TripAdvisor community.

Thank you for mentioning our newest project, the complimentary handy smartphone you can find as a new amenity in all rooms. It is exciting to hear about your experience and we are grateful for your feedback on its features.

It is always wonderful to read such a positive review, which serves as a great motivator for our team. It has been our pleasure to have you as our guest.

I sincerely hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Luxe in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,