Hotel Park
US$205
US$266
US$214
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$340/night.

US$195
US$189
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

US$152
Hotels.com
US$156
US$151
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$196/night.

US$225
US$152
Agoda.com
US$133
All reviewsroberto cavallifive star hotelvery nice hotelpianist playingwinter gardensea viewhelpful and polite staffhotel terraceoriginal hotelduplex rooma separate living arealarge wardrobeold townsmall poolhotel deservesevery member of staffbacvice beach
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Excellent and relaxing holiday, i enjoyed the rooms,food , beauty centre and service, including 3 times daily change of bath towels, the beach is right in front of this amazing hotel, everything is beyond 5 star level, and im sure ill come back,

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
HOTELPARK1921, Manager at Hotel Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

Thank you for your kind words! Hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Everything was five star worthy, the room was exceptional and the staff were very friendly. The decoration for our room was lovely as it was our anniversary. Hoping to come back again and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

We enjoyed having you at the hotel! See you next year!

Reviewed 31 July 2016

This is a 5-star and it shows. The hotel's public spaces are attractive, well-maintained, and inviting. The dining room offers both outdoor and indoor seating on pristine white table-cloths. The hotel is conveniently located to walks near the water, into the small neighborhood shops, and in the neighborhoods.

Our group only spent a night here (after touring the Old Town sights) but I would not hesitate coming back in the future and would heartily recommend this hotel to other travelers.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you! We will be happy to have you again!

Reviewed 31 July 2016 via mobile

This probably is one of the finer hotels in Split. I was initially disappointed that our room size was barely larger than the space needed to open our suitcases, despite having been told the room was spacious. I asked for a better room. They said none were available and said "it's already an upgraded room." That was hard to believe. The fire escape map at each elevator showed a blue print of the hotel and all the room and bathroom sizes. We were the smallest and at the back of the hotel with a view of an ally. Later my friend arrived and was told he had to wait 2 hours for his room to be ready. He gave them $100 and got another room immediately. Why wasn't I offered the same.
Then came dinner. We asked for a little cheese starter, Red Snapper and Chateaubriand. We got a small nice plate of cheese and were happy. Then they brought the next course a platter of cheese. They then said the small plate was complimentary. If we knew we wouldn't have ordered the second cheese. We asked them to package the cheese to take to the room. Never ate it. My Chateaubriand was good but was intended for two people which they told us after serving me the double order. Needless to say, way too big. But the most egregious was the $100 (700Kuna) piece of Red Snapper. When I protested the $100, they said it was the smallest Snapper they had. We would not have ordered it if we knew it was that expensive and intended for 3 people. It wasn't listed on the menu, it was fresh fish sold by the kilo. Never forewarned it was for three persons, not one.
I protested the bill and the manager said it wasn't right that they served us without telling us the correct situation in the huge fish, the chateaubriand for two or the double order of cheeses. Their response was an apology and a piece of fruit. Well, how about doing the right thing and fixing the bill?
We felt abused by the time we left.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank tomatodoc

Dear guests,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for your impressions while staying with us…
The date of your stay we were completely booked and were not able to change rooms. This is the reason why you were upgraded for free in the first place.
Regarding the dinner, all our guests that have dinner a la carte in the Restaurant Split begin with a starter – couvert. A couvert is consisted of sparkling wine and pate, in your case sparkling wine and cheese. This procedure is standard, is offered to all guests, and is written in the a la carte menu. After that, the waiter brought the appetizer - Plata Park which you ordered. We are very sorry that you did not eat the cheese after taking it to the room, but we believe we did everything on our part by packing it for you.

In our a la carte menu it is clearly stated that Chateaubriand Steak are 2 pieces of beef steak. Chateaubriand Steak is internationally standard to be enough for two persons.
While ordering you asked for the ˝catch of the day˝ and the waiter recommended the smallest fish weighing 980 grams. In the menu it is stated that the price for a fish at 1 kilogram is 960,00 Kuna. The waiter offered two times to present the fish before preparing it. This proposal was declined with the explanation that you have seen the cooler next to the entrance of the Restaurant Split where all the fish can be seen. In our a la carte menu we also offer fish fillet where the prices are lower and weight is smaller, but our guest asked for the whole fresh fish.

We are very sorry you felt abused in this situation. On the other hand, all our information is evident and transparent. Everything was written in the a la carte menu, regarding dishes, main ingredients and prices. We sorry we offered the discount and retreat after all, as you threatened our waiter about writing a bad review on Tripadvisor, which you obviously did, regardless that from our side all that was properly delivered.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

My experience at the Park Hotel Park Split was an utter disappointment to say the least.   This is NOT a 5 star hotel. They have zero customer service.   They put greed over the health and safety of it’s guests.  We arrived at the hotel and waited outside in the hot sun for someone to come and help us with our bags. My husband had hurt his knee and could hardly walk.   While waiting for awhile for someone to assist with the luggage, my granddaughter was by the revolving door and almost became lodged in the door while we started trying to move our luggage around (which is clearly something you would expect your 5-star hotel to be assisting with).  It was not until my daughter screamed did anyone come to help.  They never asked if the child was alright.  The receptionist at the front desk had an arrogant attitude and was incredibly unhelpful.   We were taken to our $500.00 a night room to find a hallway with a bathroom and  steps up to a loft bed. I went back down to the front desk to tell them there was no way my husband could manage these steps.  I was told the hotel was completely  booked.  My daughter was in a two bedroom two bath suite by herself w two small children so I asked if we could cancel our reservation and stay with her. They said “ no" that many people in one room is not permitted.    When I said it was two rooms with two kings size beds, not one room, they said "it was booked as one room Their  answer was to bring in a foldaway bed to our room. The room was so narrow that the bed was up against the steps so the only way I could get upstairs was to walk over the whole bed. The next day when my husband went to check-out the same receptionist  was there. and he told her how rude she was. She did say she was sorry that we thought her rude.  About an hour late, I receive a text from the booking agent saying the hotel said we were a "no-show" and we were being charge for not canceling our reservation?!?!   I think the hotel did this incase we were going to write about this poor experience and its deceitfulness in calling itself a five star hotel.  I have traveled extensively all over the world.  I have never experienced such poor service from a “5-star” hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family