All reviewsrooftop poolsnagging issuesdeluxe sea view rooma la carte restaurantsromantic candle litnewly opened hotelopen air terraceexclusive sectionglass balconyuber appimportanne resortother hotelsstunning viewsbig balconiesprevious hotelespresso machinelovely toiletries
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to the Importanne resort family of hotels and it was a great one. I stayed at the new Royal Blue and the stay was great. The views from the room were amazing, the staff was very attentive and the meals were very good. I would strongly recommend staying here.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MJBStates
ImportanneDubrovnik, Marketing Assistant at Royal Blue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing this beautiful review for Royal Blue Hotel.

We are truly honored that you have stayed with us twice now. It makes us so happy to hear that you had enjoyed your room and found it to be spacious, comfortable and luxurious. We are glad to hear that you had a sea view room as those boast spectacular vistas of the Adriatic Sea and its accompanying sunsets. Our staff works very hard to be attentive and cater to our guests' needs, so to know we met your expectations yet again makes us feel very proud. We hope that each trip to Dubrovnik brings you new adventures and time to relax. Hopefully, you had the chance to enjoy all the city has to offer and if not, please do come again.

Thank you for staying with us again. We are looking forward to a third visit.

Zoe Zovko
Importanne Hotels & Resort
Marketing Assistant

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The rooms were great, al decorated with taste and quality furniture, one of the best bed I have ever slept. The personnel was very welcoming and professional. High quality food but a bit on the expensive side. Overall a destination that I can easily recommend.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Ionut T

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing this positive review for Royal Blue Hotel.

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. It pleases us to know that you had a comfortable stay, and felt that the room was comfortable and luxurious. Our team also works hard to ensure all guests have an enjoyable stay, therefore we are proud to hear that they had met your expectations of professionalism. Furthermore, we are glad to hear that you also enjoyed our selection of foods. We hope you had a chance to do a day trip to the Old Town and enjoy a dip in the Adriatic Sea.

We hope to host you again in the future.

Zoe Zovko
Importanne Hotels & Resort
Marketing Assistant

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We spent a week at the Royal Blue hotel in October. We were slightly disappointed when we arrived as the hotel felt to be an add on to the main hotel next door without it's own statement entrance and reception. It seemed lacking in its own identity.
That said, our room was amazing, very comfortable and with the most beautiful views across the sea.
Breakfast was a buffet with a good choice although staff made no effort to engage or remember us from one day to the next.
I suspect there were some teething issues and the hotel will run more efficiently as it gets into it's stride. While we were there there were issues with plumbing, the water went off mid-shower at times in our room and up on the roof terrace. We gave up waiting to be served after 10 minutes in the bar on the one evening we thought we'd have a drink there as there was no sign of any staff to serve us.
We enjoyed exploring the area and eating at a variety of restaurants in the evenings. We also caught the bus into Dubrovnik on several days and spent many hours taking in the sights on foot and on a boat trip - very enjoyable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AFC23
ImportanneDubrovnik, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Blue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear AFC23,

Thank you for being a guest of Royal Blue hotel and sharing your experience.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the challenges encountered during your stay.

I thank you for your feedback and comments as they offer us the opportunity to improve our guests experience.

I hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to the Royal Blue hotel in the near future.

Elena Radulović

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Views for daysss. There's a reason why they say this is "where blue meets blue."
This hotel is as gorgeous as the overlook it has on the Adriatic Sea. My room was very nice and incredibly clean no matter how incredibly messy I was. The staff was also very friendly and approachable. Everyone spoke amazing English and just went out of their way to make my stay one to remember.
Food wise, 10/10. I had the best chocolate souffle of my life. I would come back solely for a chance to eat another souffle. If we're going to be honest though, the entire meal was great. Also, Croatia has sooooo many amazing wines to offer and Zoë's does not disappoint.
I must note**** ask the staff about some island excursions 10/10 I would recommend. I went to some island that I cannot spell correctly let alone pronounce no matter how much the locals tried to teach me. But nevertheless, it was a great addition to my trip to Dubrovnik.
*** and to save the best for last ***
The +18 pool and bar on the roof of the hotel. The pool itself is pretty cool. It has a glass wall and infinity edge which makes for the best pictures. You'll never get tired of the view. The bartender keeps the drinks coming. Just pick a lounge chair, lather on some SPF, and relax.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Shanaelle P
ImportanneDubrovnik, Guest Relations Manager at Royal Blue Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Shanaelle P,

Thank you very much for having chosen our Royal Blue Hotel during your recent stay in Dubrovnik.

I truly appreciate your review and it is delightful that we could live up to your expectations in every aspect.

Thank you for your compliments on the quality of food served in Restaurant Zoe.
Your recognition regarding our friendly and helpful team is much appreciated.

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed fantastic day trip with Ragusa speedboat and our professional skipper Robi, he knows all the hidden Adriatic secrets. It fills us with pleasure to hear it is the best three island tour in Dubrovnik.

It is nice to learn from your feedback that you were fascinated by our rooftop pool and it would be our pleasure if we had the chance to welcome you back soon.

Elena Radulovic

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

So...where to start.....
It is just incredible and beautiful. A new build hotel with a beautiful modern design.
Lukša is the name of the bell boy who is very friendly and professional... he help us with all to get settle and show us around.
Rooms are very big and spaces, huge bed and all very clean and new...
The view from the room is just unbelievable MUST SEE!!!
Duje the waiter at the breakfast restaurant is very friendly and helpful when asking informations about the hotel and the city...
Breakfast was great, a lot to offer + special eggs menu (what is my favourite).
I recommend....

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Davor G

Dear Davor G,

Thank you for writing a review on TripAdvisor following your New Year's stay with us at Royal Blue hotel.
It is very rewarding to hear that you found our hotel great and you highlighted your spacious room and our incredible sea view, I hope that it managed to provide your perfect comfort during your stay.
Thank you for highlighting the professional service provided by Lukša and Duje, please be ensured that your kind words will be forwarded to them.

I am so glad you would recommend our property to anyone visiting this gorgeous city.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Elena Radulovic