Hotel Lero(Dubrovnik)
US$327
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$386/night.

US$209
US$175
Agoda.com
All reviewsthe busold townbegaterraceapartment
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Begovic Boarding House had a very warm ambience about it, we felt right at home with Bega and his family. As it is family run and a family home, the boarding house has that lovely relaxed and 'looked-after' hospitality you can only get from a very friendly family who are used to meeting millions of travellers from across the world. They know how to make you feel comfortable and relaxed and at the same time they give you all the space you need for privacy during your stay.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Last summer Semira and I stayed at Begovic,s
I never forget those days. Mr. Begovic picked us up from ferry station. He told us many useful information and during our stay he was so helpful.
Mrs Begovic is an angel. she is a capable manager and a very good friend for all the passengers who come to their Boarding house.
The location of the house is very good and everything in the room and that beautiful terrace are clean and good.
Akhtar Etemadi

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Begovic Boarding House is slightly old-fashioned in its décor (I loved the tiles in the bathroom with spiral graphs on them) but immaculately clean. The shower in the bathroom was wonderful. Mrs Begovic was lovely. She welcomed us to the apartment, sat us down with a map and a drink and described the area and recommended trips. The communal veranda is a great place to have your morning coffee or watch the sun go down. Judy and Bronx, the family dogs, always welcomed us home in the evening. We had a lovely stay and would happily stay at Begovic Boarding House again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked for 3 nights - our first trip to Dubrovnik! Loved every minute - Bega picked us up from the bus station and gave us loads of useful info on the drive to the house. Once we arrived he sat us down with a cold drink, got a map out, and started telling us the best things to see in the area! He is so helpful I thought there was a catch!!! There is none - I think he genuinely cares for his guests! This guy is so down to earth and personable - makes you feel like you're really welcome :) the house is lovely, the rooms are spacious and clean. Can't say enough about the place. The weather was amazing and we will definitely be coming back to Dubrovnik ** would recommend! **

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 24 June 2013

My friend and I stayed here after a week sailing along the coast of Croatia. We were picked up with our luggage by Bega from the port where our cruise ended and taken to our room. Another friend from the tour stayed here one night and we stayed here two.

Our room was nothing super fancy, but it was nice, clean and secure. Was everything we needed and more. Had access to small kitchen, tea and coffee facilities and a computer, but we didn't need to use it as we just used the wifi instead on our phones and laptop. The long veranda looks out over the valley and across to the other green hill, very pretty. As others say its also very close to the beach and we spent one day relaxing before we had to depart.

My friend had a bad cough and the lady made her some mint and honey tea. It felt like home away from home.

It was a quick bus trip into the old town of dubrivnik (10 mins) and busses leave every 15 mins. Or its about 45mins to and hour walk from the old town. I did this once and it was quite nice.

I would definitely stay here again. It doesnt matter that its not in the old town. There is only so much time you can spend in the old town and restaurants in this area are much cheaper and still very good quality!

Food, we had a lovely meal at Buono down the hill past the post office towards the port.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends