Hotel Lero
Orbitz.com
US$664
US$642
1,183 results
All reviewsbosnian restaurantold citythe bustaj mahal restaurantminute walkbuffet breakfastbusy roadfamily roomstar hotelpool towelsreception staffpiano barhotel receptionup hillair conpool area isnice pool
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I have visited Dubrovnik several times and this year for the first time I have stayed in Hotel Lero. All I can say - excellent value for the money great food and friendly staff! The hotel is well connected with public transportation as the bus station is located in front of the hotel. I will definitely return to Hotel Lero!

Reviewed 26 July 2010

What a nice stay we had! First of all, the location can't be beat! It's only five minutes away from the Old Town, with a bus station located just in front of the hotel. The busses run pretty frequently. If you wish to walk, it's only 15 min, and you will walk by a beautiful rest-area with a gorgeous view, especially during sunset. Definitely go walk the Old Town walls, but make sure you wear a hat, plenty of sunscreen and bring LOTS of water. Take the bus back to the hotel (number 4 or 5) because the walk back is uphill. Even though it's not directly on the beach, it's only a few minutes' walk. The other beaches in Dubrovnik are easily accessible by bus, maybe 5 minutes. We went to the one closest to the hotel, and it was great in the morning, the water is so calm and clear! And later on there is a lot of shade which was great because it was so hot while we were there. Our room was a decent size, very clean and fresh, and had everything we needed. We also used the internet, worked just fine, and it was free of charge. The food at the restaurant Nava was delicious. Order some of the local specialities, Dalmatian food is amazing, especially smoked ham and cheese, grilled fish and bread. While you are in the Old Town, don't miss the ice cream at Dolce Vita, the best I've ever had, my husband and I had some every day we were there. The hotel staff was very nice and went out of their way to help us, especially with recommendations about the things to do and see in the area.
There are many hotels in the area, but this one seemed to be the best value for the money, and I didn't make a mistake by booking there. If we go to Dubrovnik again, we will definitely stay there again.

Reviewed 23 July 2010

I though Hotel Lero was a great price to be in the middle of everything. I've been to Dubrovnik a few times (this was my boyfriend's first) and thought this location was the great for exploring the rest of the city and not just the Old Town. I recommend visiting Uvala Lapad (Lapad Beach) and people watching at Gruz Harbor. The hotel is surrounded by local bakeries (pekarna) and cafes. Old City is about a 15 minute walk away next to the sea and takes you to the Pile entrance of Old City. I highly recommend walking the walls. The views are outstanding and makes for awesome pictures! The food at Hotel Lero was good and I was pleasantly surprised with breakfast. The rooms were spacious enough (for Eastern Europe) and everything was very clean. We got a sea view and definitely thought it was worth it. Most importantly, the AC worked perfectly since it's really hot this part of the year.
Every time I've been to Croatia, everyone is really friendly, but I need to mention the girl at the info desk at Hotel Lero. She recommended an excursion to Montenegro, which was amazing! She helped us navigate the Libertas bus system and we were able to go to Cavtat and Cilipi easily at a fraction of the cost of a taxi.
Other than that, I recommend Dolce Vita in Old City for amazing gelato and Casablanca as a great bar. And definitely go to dinner at Nautika right outside Old City, it's a beautiful setting - very romantic.
My boyfriend loved this area as a first time visitor and wants to come back soon, and I've always loved the area. So next time we go back, we'll stay longer and will definitely go back to Hotel Lero.

Reviewed 20 July 2010

Location is excellent, most beautiful walk into old town.
Friendly, helpful staff.
Super clean
Excellent breakfast.
Wonderful cafe on terrace.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2010

A real bargain in Dubrovnik (80€ per room for two guests) with parking. The hotel is quiet, clean, modern, internet computers in the lobby (pay), good breakfast. Everything is perfect.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family