This is a very nice Hilton - we have had mixed experiences in the past. We were there for winter break (family of 3 with an 8 year old). The indoor pool is small but adequate, and the breakfast/dining/room service facilities are quite good. Service is speedy and courteous. The hotel staff sorted out taxi/airport transfers for us and offered us a breakfast box (since we were leaving at 5 am - I was surprised to see another guest complain that they did not get offered one). The only annoying thing was internet - only 2 computers in the "business" centre and quite expensive (KUN 2.55 without any courtesy period for guests - most hotels give 10 min gratis per day). Location was perfect for holiday travellers wanting to spend time in Old Town (it was quite a walk to the beaches in new town though, so I would probably try a different hotel for a summer break). Another word of caution: the room was VERY hot at night, and the air-con did not seem to work, so we needed to leave window open (which was fine, we had a little balcony but of course the area is quite safe).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton