Hotel Lero(Dubrovnik)
Valamar Club Dubrovnik(Dubrovnik)
US$192
US$175
  • Pool
Berkeley Hotel & Day Spa(Dubrovnik)
US$163
US$254
US$227
Priceline
3,358 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepile gateold cityperfect locationwalled citymain buildingindoor poolexcellent hotelan upgradepublic areasfourth floorstandard roombreakfast was excellentfew minutes walkcable carsea viewthe bus
Reviewed 6 January 2013

We have just returned from a long weekend in Dubrovnik and were absolutely delighted with this hotel. The room was large and comfortable and facilities great. Breakfast was lovely with an extensive choice. Without exception all the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful and we would like to give a special mention to Martina who was our main contact throughout our stay - thank you for all your help.
Located a stroll away from the old town this hotel is, in my opinion, THE place to stay when visiting Dubrovnik. The airport bus drops you off outside the hotel, although the bus back goes from outside the cable car station.
The only improvement to the hotel would be in the availability and cost of the wifi. However as most of the cafes in the old town offer free wifi for customers it wasn't a problem for us and certainly wouldn't stop me from giving this hotel my highest recommendation.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank peewam
RuhsarE, General Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2013

Dear Guest,
First and foremost we would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik on the Tripadvisor. I am truly happy to read that you appeciated all aspects of our hotel and that our friendly team have managed to meet your expectations in creating a perfect holiday experience for you.
Martina is delighted you recognized her efforts, as the goal for all of us is to provide the best customer service at all times.
Regarding the internet, we are in process of revising our Internet service and I can already inform you that as from this week wireless Internet access is available in a public areas and free of charge.
Thank you for your loyalty and custom and we shall look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

We booked a few days away between Christmas and NYE through BA.com using some Airmiles I had left over. We stayed in the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik. I have to say that the hotel was first class. The team there very so helpful, polite and eager to make your time in their city a joy. As i said, I used my Airmiles, so we got a standard room (139) The room is large, the bed was super king size, dressing gowns, slippers, large screen TV (should you want it) The bathroom was nice and big also. Breakfast (self serve buffet style) was fresh and plentiful along with some menu options such as porridge, eggs benedict ETC which were all very nice indeed. We ate in the hotel for just one evening (no reason) and found the food, the wine and the price in line with eating out so no problems at all. All in all, a comfortable, stylish, well priced hotel, with good rooms, good food, a good atmosphere and great service. Well done Hilton.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
RuhsarE, General Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments on this website and I wanted to personally respond and thank you.
It was a pleasure for me to read that you were very happy with our rooms and service.
Thank you for complimenting meals in our Porat restaurant - our Chef was delighted to read how much you enjoyed his food.
It is indeed a pleasure for me to note that you enjoyed the Hilton Imperial experience.
It would only be our pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

This is an outstanding quality hotel very close to the old part of Dubrovnik. Upper rooms with city view are gorgeous. There is a good hotel parking (fee) located nextby. Breakfast is excellent. Only minus is the lack of wifi in rooms and high price for modem connection for internet. Staff is very well trained and helpful. Definitively a reference hotel for Dubrovnik!

Room Tip: Upper floor rooms with city view (old part)
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
RuhsarE, General Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback. I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and I’m pleased you were extremely satisfied with our location, friendly staff and room quality.
Regarding the internet, I would like to inform you that we are about to switch to new provider, allowing our guests WIFI service throughout entire hotel building, as from this week complimentary in the public area.
Thank you for finding time to write this review and I sincerely hope we will see you soon again in the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

Because our visit to dubrovnik was in winter, there weren't many guests in Hilton. Service at the front desk was impeccable! Staff were friendly and very helpful with tips, suggestions and advice. Umbrellas were readily offered on rainy days. Help with contacting our arranged transport company was offered when asked. The only disappointment was when they did not offer us a breakfast pack on the day we left at the ungodly hour of 5am. It would have been the cherry on top of the sundae for us. The room could do with a renovation as furniture and carpeting looked rather worn out. Breakfast was fabulous with a great spread! Over and above the spread provided, one can also order breakfast items from the breakfast list. I loved the Eggs Benedict. Location totally ideal!!

Room Tip: When they tell you that your room has a view, might be wise to ask if the view is blocked because our so-called view was blocked by a huge air-con condenser unit on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback.
It was a pleasure for me to read that you were very happy primarily with our location and the service at the front desk.Thank you for complimenting our Breakfast.
I would also like to thank you for your suggestions with regards to the renovation of the furniture and carpeting which I will review so as to make improvements in those areas needed.All guest feedback is extremely important to us, as it is only through constructive criticism that we are able to assess and continuously improve the service standards we strive to achieve.
Once again thank you for your truly valuable comments.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

The service in this hotel is impeccable. Stayed at this hotel for 3 nights from July 3. Everyone i encountered and interacted with in this hotel is genuinely hospitable, accomodating and professional - front desk staff, exec lounge and restaurant staff, housekeeping. In particular, the manager Mr Dario Matic was very accomodating in allowing us to have breakfast in the restaurant on the ground floor.

Being a HH Diamond, I was given a very nice upgrade to a 3rd floor corner room that was very roomy, with a separate sitting room and great views of the adriatic, old town and the street below. I will not forgive myself for forgetting the name of the young ( and good looking ) man at the front desk who seemed to work 24 hours. He was there when we checked in around mid afternoon and was still there early morning the following day. He always had a welcoming smile whenever we came back to our room for a quick siesta.

The location of this hotel cannot be beat. It is the BEST located hotel relative to the Old Town, just outside the Pile Gate of the Old Town. It was easy to take a short siesta or go back to our room to rest in between sight seeing. There is also a Sixt car rental office inside the hotel where we rented a car for 1 day for a day trip to Montenegro. It was convenient because we didnt have to look for parking or pay for parking upon our return to the hotel. We just parked the car in the hotel driveway that was designated for Sixt rental cars.

The hotel had great exec lounge offerings, very good breakfast buffet with omelette station, good wi fi connection and clean rooms and common areas. I couldnt say anything negative about this hotel.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Room Tip: Sixt car rental within the hotel - great for day trip to Montenegro. when returning car at the end of the day, it will save you hotel parking because you can just leave the car in Sixt's parking space within the hotel parking area.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
I am happy to hear you have enjoyed your stay with us and I’m pleased that you were extremely satisfied with our location, breakfast and service in particular.
I am delighted to hear that our friendly team was able to met your expectations and make a difference to your stay.
Dario is delighted that you recognised his efforts. It was a pleasure to read that our team managed to show what Hospitality means for us. Acknowledgements such as yours are of great motivation to us.
Thank you for your valuable comments and we look forward to opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel.