“Good food, odd service ”
Review of Harbor

Harbor
Ranked #24 of 208 Restaurants in Zadar
Price range: US$8 - US$79
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My girlfriend & I found this place on trip advisor, looked great so thought we'd take a look!

Food was nice, unfortunately didn't have any steaks in so we both had burgers, very tasty I must say.

Upon being asked how I wanted it cooked, I said medium-rare, (mistake for a burger it seems) unfortunately it fell apart & was a bit mushy! The other halfs one was nice though, just "medium"

Well priced, lovely place too, it was very trendy inside & had a nice outdoor seating area, good views of the harbour!

Service was a little odd, the chap seemed a little disinterested & slow to react, pleasant enough just a little off I guess.

All in all, well recommended very tasty

Thanks Harbor!
Tom & Sam

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Lovely location overlooking the sea, particularly pretty at night. Candlelit tables, fabulous food, good service and great local wine.

1  Thank JayneB B
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We had cocktails to start with.

We had a tuna starter - Shared on 2 plates.
It was vers fresh and tasty.

I had the 300g angus ribeye steak - and I can not remember having a better steak before.

Cripspy onions on the top - perfectly chilli fries.

I had a lovely chokolade cake with a decaf espresso on the side.

The service was perfect too - made recomendations on food and drinks - checked with us all the time

The place is perfectly located by the Marina with nice view over the bridge.

Perfect evening :-)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Perfection! Perfect Tuna steak, perfect Burger, perfect tomato soup, perfect service, perfect staff, perfect ambient! Harbor style, old school and very modern at the same time. Absolutely will recommend to everyone. Enyoj your time in this absolutely great cookhouse! To be honest, wile I'm writing this I am looking forward to get hungry again and go back to Harbor for soke new magic from kitchen! :)

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We visited this restaurant as a family. The view over the harbour and the bridge to the inner city is amazing [especially when staying there in the evening and watching the sun going down ;-)]. Beside the scenic setting the service is great and the food delicious. The menu contains various dishes (Main courses are available from about 75 kn).
However, the Angus Burgers we ordered were prepared freshly and the sides (dip potatoes) had a good size. Definitely worth a visit!