“Superb”

Ranked #11 of 209 Restaurants in Zadar
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

This was possibly the best food we've had in over a week in Croatia. Certainly one of the top 2 restaurants we've visited. The food is very well presented and delicious. It has a lovely outdoor courtyard and a cute indoor area. Vety close to the sea organ. The staff were also extremely friendly and polite and the best we have come across in Croatia so far. I would definitely return. We had the sea bass, the John Dory, the pork in bacon, and the lamb. All delicious though the lamb was a little on the chewy side. Try the local Zadarsko beer.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

This restaurant was recommended to us by the owner of our apartment. In a quiet side alley with outdoor dining this was a lovely outdoor place to eat. With just one waitress doing heaps, one bar staff & one chef they did an amazing job. The food was
I tried the black risotto (squid ink risotto) & I was very impressed. It had so much flavour with mussels, Squid & so much flavour while my partner had meat Kostas which he also enjoyed. Service was great

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We had our family lunch here, the stuffed squid, squid ink risotto, scampi, amd lamb chops, all dishes excellent quality and stunning flavours, best food we ate in Croatia by far. The atmosphere was simple and authentic, vine shaded courtyard ticked away in a side street. Thank you this was a highlight of our trip.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here last summer and I came back here just to try again sea bass filet in sauce with shrimps with polenta. Best meal ever! My friends tried squid stuffed with shrimp, it looks so nice and taste is too good to be true. The waiter recommended us home-made wine which is fine and we tried local beer from Zadar. Atmosphere is very pleasant and private because of the location of the restaurant itself. Very friendly staff indeed. I recommend sincerely !! :)

Reviewed 23 August 2017

This restaurant is located in a quiet zone of Zadar, which is appreciated after the activity of the city all along the day! It is especially adapted to families. the food was very good: I especially recommend the gnocchi with truffles and fish. the presentation of dishes is quite simple but it tastes very good!