Lovely one night stay in Zadar at the Almayer during our trip through Croatia in September. Zadar was our "underrated gem" on the trip.
- Nicely decorated rooms and comfortable beds. Our room was located in the annex right across the square from the main building
- Breakfast was excellent. Best yogurt (house made by the chef) I have ever enjoyed. Ingredients were fresh and local. Garden courtyard was a great place to enjoy breakfast
- Location is central and free parking is available next to the hotel
- Staff was helpful and professional.
- Although the room was lovely and well-decorated it was on the dark side in terms of lighting and the wall colors.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking