“Benn twice”
Review of Konoba Dalmatina

Konoba Dalmatina
Ranked #16 of 208 Restaurants in Zadar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: It's a small lovely restaurant situated in Zadar's old town area. Fabulous value for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me (Croatian) my boyfriend English went twice while in Zadar and I have to say the service was brilliant!
We had different dishes each time and food was good, reasonable price as well as good quantity.
Rakija free at the end of the meal too! That is how it should be done in Croatia!
I'd recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Great fish (Sea bream with grilled vegetables), the best I ate in Croatia. The spinach on the plate a little plain though, so 4,5 stars

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We visited Zadar for a day and among lots of over expencive restaurants we found this cute little place. The food is amazing, the service is just perfect. We had a meat platter for 2 pax for a reasonable price and it was delicious. We will definitely come back next time and would recommend it to everyone!

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, great wine and literally the best tuna steak I've ever eaten. All four of us were delighted with our meals. Try this one out, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

1  Thank DebbieYLondon
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff but not the best food we ate so far. Nothing special but it's cheap food. The pasta with mussels was not freshly made. Would not really recommend.