“Afternoon meal”
Review of Konoba Dalmatina

Konoba Dalmatina
Ranked #13 of 227 Restaurants in Zadar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: It's a small lovely restaurant situated in Zadar's old town area. Fabulous value for a very reasonable price. Highly recommended.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

All 4 of us ordered from the main menu. I ordered rumpsteak. It was the viggest steak ive ever had. I ordered it medium however it wasnt cooked enough for me so the waiter took it back an cooked for longer. The homemade chips and the veg was delicious. Will defo return. Friends ordered sea bass a mixed grill and lamb and the opinion from all 3 was that it was delicious. The place is small yet charming and the service was excellent. The price is definitley a high point. It was the cheapest meal we have had in zadar. Will be reccomending

1  Thank darrenkent77

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I had the calamari special and the rump steak both were lovely but the steak was a definite winner! One of the nicest either of us have ever tasted. Our waiter was super attentive and it’s a nice touch that they bring you a sherry/lemon cello after your meal. I think we will head back here for our last meal in Zadar!

1  Thank Abi T
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner here this week. The first positive thing we noticed was the staff's kindness. The young me (presumably the owner) was very kind and helpful. Regarding the food, it's great. Fish is well cooked and it tastes good. They could do better with the wine, but it's a matter of palate. All in all, totally recommended.

1  Thank Dvd_and_Rbt
Reviewed 6 March 2018

WOW - I had the spaghetti with Skampi and WOW was it amazing and it was reasonably priced!!!.

The place was beautifully decorated.

The waiter was great and really attentive.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We were afraid to eat in the city because of possible high prices but then we found this place. I still remember the slight breeze while sitting in front of the restaurant; we were hot and hungry. We ordered different stuff, mainly grilled meat and were very surprised when we got our food. One portion was big enough for two!
Pleasant ambience - very "Dalmatian" and an attentive waiter.