“Wonderful place very laid back feel”
Review of Art Villa Ines

Art Villa Ines
Ranked #208 of 315 Speciality Lodging in Zadar
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Just back from Villa Ines and really enjoyed our week there. The rooms are basic but very clean all you need really as we were out most of the time. Ines is very friendly made herself available to give advice about restaurants, trips etc. We were upgraded to a family room at no extra cost. I loved the pool and beautiful gardens surrounding it. We had lunch around the pool a couple of times and staff provided plates glasses etc Nothing was any trouble to the staff. Walking distance to some great restaurants Mamma Mia across the road Rafaelo down near the marina, Roko along the road. . We walked into the old town once , took about 30 min along the front, not recommended in the heat of the day but certainly doable and we are in our 60's. Had great trip to Krk waterfalls not to be missed about an hour and half drive, swimming at the falls was amazing ! We took trip to Kornati islands, enjoyed it but too long on the boat, over 3 hours there and 3 back.

Room Tip: Basic double rooms are small so if you want space maybe select bigger room
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pjmcbeth

Reviewed 30 May 2015

We're staying here for a week and love the laid back friendly atmosphere of this charming guest house, yes it is quite a walk to zadar old town but buses run fairly frequently , only a few minutes to the lovely marina of borik where you can easily lose a few hours watching the boats in the beach bar.Ines has been superb lookig after us and gave us a free upgrade to a lovely room with balcony and sea view, great pool and gardens, hope to return .

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

So myself and my partner just have back from Croatia and we have stayed in 'Art Ines villa' . First the villa itself outside and inside is very clean, all rooms decorated by the owner Ines, every single one different. Restaurants, bars, shops and city center is walking distance. The owner Ines Welcomed us late in evening, recommended best places around, make us feel so welcome! She upgraded our room with no extra charge, next evening before we got ready for dinner in town she knocked at the door and we found two glass of red wine and candle, as she said for a bit of romantic :) she definitely did everything to make our stay well remember and want us to come back again..
Who is not sure where to stay in Zadar I would recommend Ines villa!
Agnes

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Agne R
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I echo the last review that this is a hidden gem. Great value. I came into town without a reservation after a whole day of traveling/hiking and must have looked like a homeless person. After having trouble finding a hostel, and running out of a few apartment/pensions charging an arm/leg I luckily found Villa Ines. The staff was incredibly nice, making me feel welcome after a long day of traveling. I think the most memorable thing about Zadar and Croatia, was her Croatian hospitality. She gave me a great rate, hooked me up with a room including balcony, and even offered me breakfast/coffee in the morning. The room was clean and comfortable, she even thought ahead to give me an extra blanket (which i totally needed), a pitcher of filtered water (long day), and setup a mosquito repellant thing. The next day I was refreshed and it was just a short pleasant walk back to the old town. She even sat down with me and helped outline an itinerary to keep me busy until my bext bus out of town. Again, I would totally recommend this place if you're looking for some Croatian hospitality and a great value.

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank kputchak
Reviewed 25 August 2014

An excellent, clean, friendly hotel with lovely swimming pool and relaxing garden area. Staff extremely helpful and very kind. Perfect location to access local beaches, walk into Old Zadar along the sea front, get a boat to local islands or the bus to Nin. Local restaurants offer good value, would recommend Mama Mia which is across the road from the hotel, also numerous places to eat in Old town Zadar. Would recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family