Art Villa Ines
US$125
US$126
US$101
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

Boutique Hostel Forum(Zadar)(Great Value!)
US$98
Orbitz.com
Hotel Niko(Zadar)
US$164
US$134
The Lazy Monkey Hostel(Zadar)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$336
US$351
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssea frontcomfortable bedsold townthe busshort walkpoolmosquitoescroatiacentretaxiscoasthostel
Reviewed 30 May 2015

We're staying here for a week and love the laid back friendly atmosphere of this charming guest house, yes it is quite a walk to zadar old town but buses run fairly frequently , only a few minutes to the lovely marina of borik where you can easily lose a few hours watching the boats in the beach bar.Ines has been superb lookig after us and gave us a free upgrade to a lovely room with balcony and sea view, great pool and gardens, hope to return .

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

So myself and my partner just have back from Croatia and we have stayed in 'Art Ines villa' . First the villa itself outside and inside is very clean, all rooms decorated by the owner Ines, every single one different. Restaurants, bars, shops and city center is walking distance. The owner Ines Welcomed us late in evening, recommended best places around, make us feel so welcome! She upgraded our room with no extra charge, next evening before we got ready for dinner in town she knocked at the door and we found two glass of red wine and candle, as she said for a bit of romantic :) she definitely did everything to make our stay well remember and want us to come back again..
Who is not sure where to stay in Zadar I would recommend Ines villa!
Agnes

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Agne R
Reviewed 11 October 2014

I echo the last review that this is a hidden gem. Great value. I came into town without a reservation after a whole day of traveling/hiking and must have looked like a homeless person. After having trouble finding a hostel, and running out of a few apartment/pensions charging an arm/leg I luckily found Villa Ines. The staff was incredibly nice, making me feel welcome after a long day of traveling. I think the most memorable thing about Zadar and Croatia, was her Croatian hospitality. She gave me a great rate, hooked me up with a room including balcony, and even offered me breakfast/coffee in the morning. The room was clean and comfortable, she even thought ahead to give me an extra blanket (which i totally needed), a pitcher of filtered water (long day), and setup a mosquito repellant thing. The next day I was refreshed and it was just a short pleasant walk back to the old town. She even sat down with me and helped outline an itinerary to keep me busy until my bext bus out of town. Again, I would totally recommend this place if you're looking for some Croatian hospitality and a great value.

• Stayed: October 2014
2  Thank kputchak
Reviewed 25 August 2014

An excellent, clean, friendly hotel with lovely swimming pool and relaxing garden area. Staff extremely helpful and very kind. Perfect location to access local beaches, walk into Old Zadar along the sea front, get a boat to local islands or the bus to Nin. Local restaurants offer good value, would recommend Mama Mia which is across the road from the hotel, also numerous places to eat in Old town Zadar. Would recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeanette M
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Lovely rooms with very comfortable beds, beautiful relaxing pool and gardens, friendly service and welcoming staff. Shops and restaurants nearby and would recommend Mamma Mia's. A nice walk into town along the seafront.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family