US$248
US$80
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Even though we arrived after the "official" check in time and only stayed one night, we were welcomed warmly and looked after well. The rooms were neat, clean and tidy - air con was perfect. Would stay again in a heartbeat, they even changed our currencies for us at a very competitive rate. Thanks again!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

They gave great advice and clean rooms. Rooms had AC but the night cooled off enough that we didn't need them. Very nice staff who gave us tons of ideas of where to go. Would certainly use them again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mike G
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The hostel is very clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. It is not too close to the noise but still central. Went for one night before travelling to an island and decided to stay again on return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Tania H
Reviewed 26 September 2016

Excellent stay at hostel Elena, really nice, helpful owner who, when we arrived at 11pm, organised a transfer for us for 8am the next day to Plitvice lakes (a must do). He also pointed us in the direction of the cheap cocktail bar around the corner, muchly appreciated! Superb location right on the edge of the old town, we stayed in a lovely clean private room (dorm rooms looked good too), good wi-fi and kitchen/ dining area. We walked from the bus station which took about 20 mins with our backpacks but taxi's are cheap. Definitely recommend.

Room Tip: Lovely private rooms
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank KathrynS84
Reviewed 21 September 2016

Great location and staff are really friendly. It was raining on the day I was heading to Plitvice Lakes and the receptionist fashioned me a black bag and gave me an umbrella for my walk to the bus. Also had my bag, etc ready in my room when I came back as I had booked an extra night. Wifi wasn't the greatest.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo