“Amazing”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend the gnocchi with chicken, prosciutto and truffle - it is hands down the best sauce I have ever tasted!! Fantastic food and wine here, will definitely be coming again.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Last weekend I visited Zadar with my boyfriend and we took advice from the locals to come to Mamma Mia restaurant. Our food was done really fast and it was really delicous! Thank you for the amazing service. :)

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We came here under the premise that it was #1 in Zadar, so maybe our hopes were a little too high to begin with.

We sat ourselves outside of the restaurant and waited 5 minutes until we got acknowledged and a menu thrown on the table without a greeting or hello. I'd understand this if the place was packed, but 3 of the waiters were stood around the door talking.

We ordered chicken and mushroom gnocchi and spaghetti Neapolitan - the first being yummy, second tasted like dried spaghetti and sauce from a jar..

Half way through our meal, it began to rain. Being undercover-ish we carried on eating but I decided to move over the table to avoid any splashes. The waiter just watched me lift a chair over the table without even helping. Meanwhile they cleared all the other tables and moved people inside. Not sure if we did something to annoy them???

After our meal we paid and left. We'd have likely stayed for another drink and dessert if the service wasn't so lacking and ignorant.

I wouldn't go back here if the meal was free.

4  Thank Beckytaylor138
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We went here because it looked promising; number one on TA and it is not 'regular' touristic place in the old town. So, I guessed it should offer something better to appeal people. We arrived at about 18:30 and got a table wo reservation. But, in 15 minutes everything was full so take a piece of advise and book your table. We had cuttlefish risotto, gnocchi with mushrooms and chicken, pasta with turkey and tomatoes, meat platter. For drinks just one big bottle of sparkling water. We were full and we took most of one portion home with us. Total cost for 4 people was 364 kn (cca 50 euros). Garden is nice to sit in. Waiters are polite. I am looking forward visiting Zadar again and eating here!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

When we went to Zadar , we were told Mamma Mia is the place to get great food. They were not wrong . This resturant is by far the best resturant in Zadar.The staff are extremely friendly and professional , and the pasta is all home made . I have been to Italy many times and would find it very hard to beat this resturant. Very reasonably priced. It deserves to be number One on Trip Adviser.