“Great menu. Food not so great”
Review of Skala

Skala
Ranked #164 of 227 Restaurants in Zadar
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Ordered steak medium it came very well done. Could have got over that but it was wafer thin an tasteless. Served only with chips no veg or salad definitley wouldnt return. Was enticed by the menu. Didnt deliver

Reviewed 2 March 2018

There was so much seafood in my spaghetti it was absolutely full and tasted great.

You have the one waiter who looks after you the whole time you are there and the other waiters will encourage you to only use your waiter. I would assume they have their own sections.

There was plenty of staff there any everyone was very friendly and quick.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

The pizzas we had (one mushroom and one 4 cheeses) were fresh and tasty, well priced and too big for our appetites. Waiter went out of his way to be friendly, the only problem was the internet connection for our card payment wasn't working so we had to go and get cash from the ATM, other than that very good !

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The food was delicious and service was excellent. Waiter was nice , polite, fast, all the best! i will come back for sure.

2  Thank saraprcela1
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We were in Zadar recently and after being declined by Bruschetta to sit indoors because we didn’t have a reservation and didn’t want the patio as it was cool outside. We checked another place and it wasn’t what we wanted.

My wife and I had walked past Skala earlier in the day and as everything is in really close proximity. We headed to Skala. It was easy to get a table for five and as we proceeded to our table noticed the odour of cat urine.

As an aside, for those of you that don’t know or haven’t been in Zadar there are lots of feral cats and it’s likely that cats are getting into the outdoor seating area and marking their territory. The smell dissipates fairly quick.

The service was very prompt and shortly after getting drinks our food order was taken. We didn’t wait too long prior to our food arriving. My choice was the chicken cordon blue served with fries. It was very good and the fries could’ve been warmer, but everything was very tasty.

I would go back if I were in Zadar as there were other things on the menu and I wanted to try as well as some of the meals my friends chose and it’s inexpensive. Check it out, enjoy!