Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$130
PricelineUS$130
Agoda.comUS$131
TripadvisorUS$130
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

Excellent food and staff, really domestic atmosphere. Breakfast and dinner is great, location by the sea, beach is in front of the hotel, and near the town centre. The boss of the hotel is very pleasant man, so the staying at the hotel and in zadar was very satisfying

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 September 2019

We were in a triple room as they were full up. The first time there. This is a small family run hotel with 15 rooms and a fabulous private studio with views to die for. our room had lots of great views also. nothing was to much trouble for them and they made you feel like you were the only guest. The beach is just across the road from the hotel it is stony as all beaches there are, but it was not to developed and locals us this one so it is still unspoiled. Along the beach line you can have the sandy beach and the area is more developed. But where we were is much more relaxing. The hotel has sun loungers and cushions and towels and umbrellas which they put out for you and if you leave no one touches your space, The locals are friendly and happy to see visitors which is very welcoming. The cleaning in the rooms was exceptional. when you returned in the evening the room looked like you were only arriving, everything folded and pristine.
They have a restaurant which specialised in fish and lobster, but also has meat. Around the corner there is a grill restaurant which does all sorts of meat if this is your choice. The sea bass is not to be missed.
The town of Zadar is a 25 minute walk from the hotel and there are busses every half hour which takes 5 minutes to get there and is only 10 kana.
the town of Zadar is beautiful this is all coastal which makes so nice to walk. there is so much to see I have to go back and I will defiantly next June. We went 6th September which is when the season is quieter.I have been told that it will be much the same for June so this is my time.
Again I can not praise the hotel enough everyone from reception to dining-room to bar to rooms was so helpful.
ring the hotel and they will advise you on the best you are looking for, I booked through booking but will call them in future as they are so helpful. We were on the
The joule in the crown and my new place to go. cant wait.

Room tip: second floor their are no lifts but the stairs are not bad. it is worth it to get a sea view.
Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 8 September 2019

We stayed here for a night on our way to a wedding in Split. The hotel itself is clean and comfortable, and has a nice location next to the beach (just across the street). Unfortunately my sister got sick the night we were here, but the owner was very kind and loaned us a thermometer to check her temperature. In addition, after we left, I forgot my suit in the hotel, but the owner gave my suit to a bus driver and he delivered it the next day to Split (158km away); all I had to do was to pick it up at the bus station. (Delivery by bus is evidently a common thing in Croatia and faster than FedEx or UPS). The hotel took care of the cost of tipping the bus driver as well in advance, which they didn't have to do. Overall, I strongly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 18 August 2019

We stayed for 2 nights the staff was super helpful and friendly, they have a beautiful restaurant with delicious seafood dishes .
They give you towels and put a parasol and relaxing chairs for you on the beach.

We enjoyed our stay.
Thanks!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2019

Hotel Niko is a wonderful hotel located on the other side of the bay from Old Town Zadar. While it's not walking distance to Old Town, everything else about this hotel is great. The service is top notch. The room was large with classic furnishings. There is a balcony facing the bay. For those that swim, just walk across the street and your on the beach. The restaurant onsite is fantastic. The free breakfast offered freshly cooked omelettes and crepes. Free parking onsite.

Date of stay: July 2019