Hotel Zenit(Novi Sad)
Prezident Hotel(Novi Sad)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$74
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$51
US$48
  • Breakfast included
Varad Inn Hostel and Cafe(Novi Sad)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$31
Hotel Vigor(Novi Sad)
US$39
US$51
  • Room Service
Fontana(Novi Sad)
US$47
Hostel Sova(Novi Sad)(Great Value!)
All reviewshotel is locatedgreat hotelrooms are largebusiness hotelmodern buildinga couple of minutes walkthe entire staffpedestrian areaexcellent wifinon smoking roomtea coffee making facilitiestowels were changedchecking outbreakfast roomunderground garagei highly recommend this hotelfirst floor
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Great modern building straight in the city centre. Room was huge, modern, perfectly clean with comfortable mattress. The was also a comfy armchair in front of the wide roof-to-floor window. Room temperature was excellent. Wide choice at breakfast and nicely decorated meal room. Staff is competent, kind and very helpful.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

... for visiting the city, steps away from the pedestrian area. Modern, bright and pleasant design. Quiet on the back side facing a narrow street. Parking available for free at 50 m (ask the receptionist for it). Smoking area in the lobby. Large rooms. Good value for the money.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Stayed in Novi Sad on business for a week, arriving at the Hotel Centar at 6pm on a Sunday evening. After unpacking, I realised my work shirts had creased, so spoke to receptionist who advised that their staff could pick up my shirts at 7am the next morning and iron them before I needed to set off to the office. They were picked up at 7am and were back in my room by 7:45am, which left me plenty of time to get ready for work.
The room was spacious and clean (too warm for me though - but I think I may be an eskimo in disguise) so I just switched of the Air Con and opened the window for a while... Perfect. The only downside to the room was there wasn't tea/coffee making facilities, however I could get a coffee sent to my room up to 10pm, or use the hot/cold water dispenser on the first floor. I slept very well, although when I had the window opened, there was the normal noise of a city, which has to be expected, but once the window was shut, the hotel was quiet enough for a full nights sleep.
Although they do not serve meals (except breakfast - which I found to be a good selection and satisfied my needs) the location of the hotel meant I was only a couple of minutes walk from a wide selection of bar/restaurants, all serving some lovely dishes.
This was my first visit to Novi Sad, and the entire staff of Hotel Centar made my stay a very welcomed one and I felt at home the entire time.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Centar_hotel, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Centar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Mr. Tony,
Thank you for your review also here, on TripAdvisor.
We are really glad you felt like home.
That is the best comment we can get!
We are happy you liked the breakfast, the room, the location, the staff...
We hope you will visit us again!
Kindest regards,
Hedi Đekić and the team of hotel Centar

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Local people always know, they have experience.
People in Novi Sad do not like the Centar Hotel at all. They call it the "radiator", because of this ugly iron architecture, which is not aligned at all with the historical beautiful center of the city.
The hotel does look like an electric heater.
But the worst is inside, not outside.
Every hour or so, the hotel starts a very noisy ventilation system in all bathrooms. And it lasts about 10 mn.
So, during the night, you are being awaked by this incredible noise.
Suddenly, you wake up and you have to hear this very noisy airing system, which gives you the feeling to sleep close to an engine or a turbine, inside a factory.
And this is repeated all night long, so you hardly sleep.
Does the hotel need to change air in bathrooms at 2 AM, 3 AM, 4 AM, etc? Certainly not: no one is having bath or shower then...
I asked them to stop the system during the night: they refused.

At breakfast, espresso machine is completely fake: it mixes hot water and low-quality powder.
I asked to have a real espresso, one of the waiters asked to go to the bar, as he was in charge of "breakfast" only, not coffee. As everybody knows, coffee is not part of breakfast.
And I had to pay extra for real coffee.
In a hotel claiming to have 4 stars, that is unthinkable.

Given all this, I asked to speak with "managing director": the lady in charge did not answer nor care nor call nor show up.
Unwillingly, I saw her when I checked out: no "good morning", no "thanks", nothing.
A prison keeper, not a hotel manager.
A hostile attitude from a woman who certainly did not graduate from hotel management, nor understands what her job is.
To sum up: employees who do not care, and manager who is not managing and who does not care.
No service, no sense of welcome.
A disaster...

Quite evidently, we recommend you to avoid this "hotel", especially if you intend to sleep at night, with a quiet and silent room.
Make sure that you do not stay at "Centar", by all means.

Room Tip: Please do avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Centar_hotel, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Centar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear,
We are sorry you were not satisfied with your stay in our hotel.
Best regards,
Hotel Centar

Reviewed 16 October 2017

The city of Novi Sad exceeded expectations and this hotel was the icing on the cake. Everything about Hotel Centar was just perfect, the receptionists are not only kind - which after all is their job - but also competent and professional and make you feel welcome.

The façade of the hotel is stunning and the location is just prefect, the old town is literally across the road - the lobby is light and airy and the glass elevators are an added bonus. The room was beautiful, wondefully designed and impeccably finished with lovely touches like a padded alcantara wall behind the bed with waxed wood panels all round. Definitely to my taste.Excellent wifi.

Breakfast served in a lovely and airy first-floor lounge - abundant, varied and of good quality, the waiter never stopped for a moment to clear the tables.

Loved this hotel, will definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Centar_hotel, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Centar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Mr Stephen,
Thank you very much for your comment.
We are glad you were satisfied with everything- location, staff, breakfast, room, WIFI...
We really hope you will be our dear guest again!
Kindest regards,