Hotel Sirius
Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina(Pristina)(Great Value!)
US$173
US$92
Golden Hotel(Pristina)
US$83
Agoda.com
All reviewstop floorbusiness hotelrooftop restaurantperfect viewcentral locationnice cityhighly recommend staying hererisottopedestrian precinctfree weightslarge bathroomnice combinationhot and cold optionsconference facilitiesgood sizereception staff arecity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Located in down town Prishtina, on the main road but just up from the pedestrian precinct. Lots of restaurants in the area. Close to major government and commercial buildings. This is a good value hotel, nice rooms with good service.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, really nice and helpful staff great location in the centre. Only one comment, as an Englishman I would have liked tea making facilities in the room. But..nice bar and restaurant. Will come back again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The hotel exceed my expectations. The room was modern and both the room and bathroom were quite large. Additionally, the breakfast was a nice addition. The views from the roof are probably the best you get in all of Pristina. And location was perfect. I really couldn't have asked for more.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 February 2018

I am in the middle of a business trip in Pristina and am very impressed with this hotel. I have a very large room - larger than I normally have during my travels(I'm in room 407).

I'm a very light sleeper, so I was relieved that the noise from traffic is minimal and even more relieved about the bed. Having back issues, an uncomfortable bed can ruin a stay. That is not the case here - the bed is extremely comfortable, the pillows are great.

The ONLY drawback for this hotel, and it is not a dealbreaker for me, is the gym. The room itself is large enough, but there are few free weights. It is not the most welcoming gym I've seen, so my exercise has been taking one hour walks around the city.

I would definitely recommend this hotel - clean, comfortable, great location with lots of restaurants nearby.

Room Tip: room 407 is apparently one of the larger rooms in the hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I stay in this hotel whenever i visit Pristina as it is well located and has very good rooms. Hotel is right in the center, has good reception with a bar where you can always enjoy good coffee and drinks. Rooms are spacious, with good bedding and furniture. Bathrooms are also of good size. Hotel is super clean and well maintained. I am not a breakfast loving person but went there couple of times. I guess this is the area to be improved as I was not much impressed with the breakfast. Hotel has a very good restaurant on the roof, with a nice balcony to be enjoyed when it is warm. Food there is good and they have good selections of wine. Service is also rather good.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business