“Nice view but often quite empty”
Review of Hera Restaurant

Hera Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 189 Restaurants in Pristina
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: French, Italian, International, Albanian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine
Description: Each experience at HeraRooftop is unique, just like our services, central location and rich menu. HeraRooftop is located on the 8th floor of Sirius Hotel, endowing each visit with a magnificent view of Pristina. Our rich menu full of contemporary specialties prepared by our professional chefs, our great collection of French wines mostly from the region of Bordeaux, as well as our selection of high quality of alcoholic drinks from throughout the globe, make Hera the only restaurant you will ever need.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have eaten here before and then service left quite a lot to be desired. This time they were very attentive and I enjoyed my dinner. The food is very reasonably priced but nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I have had my last two dinners at the rooftop restaurant. Although I'm not a vegetarian, I have had the vegetarian plate both times and it's been tasty and more than sufficient. I love the roasted cherry tomatoes. The meal is less than 5 euros(!!!) and with a glass of wine, you walk out paying less than 10 euros. Amazing. Great service, lots of bread and crackers offered before the entree is brought out.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

I'm staying at the Sirius Hotel and ate here on my first evening. I had a really good fish meal which was not very much more expensive than other restaurants outside where I have eaten. I got a good view of fireworks celebrating some elections as it's on the top floor.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

It is located on top of Sirius hotel, went up to see the place and for a drink, they have nicely done outside terrace and indoor area.. bar is nice and they have all kind of drinks. We had their white house wine and it was delicious. Good service

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Very attentive service, tremendous view from 8th floor terrace. had the sea bass, which was very tastey.