“Unexpected goodness.... fantastic hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sevastopol
Aquamarine Resort & SPA
Ranked #2 of 15 Hotels in Sevastopol
Reviewed 29 July 2015

When I was informed that my room was booked at the Aquamarine Hotel in Sevastopol, I had no idea what to expect because I had heard a lot of negative comments about hotels in Crimea.
My stay was a fantastic one from the beginning to the end. The room was huge and extremely clean. The bathroom was very clean as well and any kind of amenities were available, lots of towels and a lovely bathrobe. The water-mixer for the shower was one of the fastest I have ever experienced, there is not water wasted, the perfect temperature can be mixed in two seconds and the water pressure is perfect.
Wonderful breakfast buffet, extremely friendly staff. I had a wonderful time, I wish I had more time to explore the grounds and the pool. I had a Thai massage in the Spa which was one of the best I ever had in my life.

Room Tip: I was there with a group of people and all rooms were great.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Exinal

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Good Hotel and very good service. I have stopped there several times even though I actually live in Sevastopol great for a break all fun for the kids and good relaxation for Adults,I recommend it for all Families couples and lone travellers.1 not so good point a long way from city centre

Room Tip: all rooms sea view higher the room better views of beach & water park
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank malarkyCrimea
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Generally very good hotel for the area. Not up to European standards for its rating but for Sevastopol it is first class. What is good......the spa is world class, great treatments and people, good that there is childcare for free - with improved activities during the day and great outdoor cinema in the evening. Gym small but very thoughtfully equipped - better than most european hotel gyms. Lovely outdoor pool with always free sunbeds and indoor pool complex. Gardens were much improved this year - like the streams and bridges. Rooms large and well kept by housekeeping. Can get wireless routers in room but this was not told to us on arrival. Reception need to be trained in this.What needs improving? Restaurants are all aiming at the 'high end' with the exception of the Madera. But the service is very poor and food inconsistent. Breakfast in Lavander - reasonable selection but hot food is not kept heated so goes cold. very poor table setting for the whole of the fortnight. Sometimes cups and spoons sometimes not. Never any teaspoons. Tables cleared slowly. Had to keep asking for tea and water. But food here evenings is good. Don't bother with the asian restaurant. Rude service and no hot food on the day we went! No explanation. Didn't try Abordage but looks amazing - like viking boat. Madera was my favourite by the sea. Reasonable price and good quality. Great salads and pizza. The hotel overall though needs to provide a lower end day time offering pool side etc. Don't always want high end food - though you can get this nearby from beachside stalls. Love the flower laded walkway to the sea - carefully planted with Budlea to attract butterflies. Good outdoor sporting facilities. Overall really love staying there.

Room Tip: Go for sea facing.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Jane N
Aquamarine_hotel2010, Director of Sales at Aquamarine Resort & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

Dear guest! Thank you very much for such thoughtful feedback!
We really appreciate all your remarks and working hard on bringing our hotel close to European standards. Starting from next month,we have already booked different kinds of trainings for our staff to improve their professional skills and we really hope that next year you will be able to evaluate all the good changes.
We will be looking forward seeing you again in our hotel!

Reviewed 11 September 2013

Opened in 2010, this is a great hotel. A huge room, very comfortable beds, a full bathroom, excellent breakfast, all facilities on site. There is (free) wired and wireless internet in the rooms. The only possible drawback is that it's some way from the centre of this sprawling city, being part of a rapidly-developing new area just along the coast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HeathfieldChiswick
Aquamarine_hotel2010, Director of Sales at Aquamarine Resort & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Dear HeathfieldChiswick,

Thank you for such kind feed back. We hope, that next time, during your vacation you will primary choose "Aquamarine" and will stay with us and our service.
We trying harder for you, our Dear Guest!
Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 20 August 2013

This was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. Absolutely wonderful. My room was big enough to play football in, and my bed could sleep four. I still fondly remember running on the beach late in the afternoon, smell the Black Sea and watch the sun sink below the horizon.
The breakfast buffet and service were amazing. Eating freshly prepared eggs with salmon and in-house made lavender bread on the patio - what a treat! I'd be back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank zelly111
Aquamarine_hotel2010, Director of Sales at Aquamarine Resort & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2013

Dear zelly111,

Thank you for such kind feed back! We are trying hard for you, our dear guests!
If you have further suggestions and wishes, we are ready to hear them and do everything possible to make your vacation perfect next time, also.

Been to Aquamarine Resort & SPA? Share your experiences!