“Makes me Happy”

Happy Bar & Grill Center Varna
Ranked #4 of 272 Restaurants in Varna
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: ,,Happy Sevastopol" is the chain's newest restaurant, which was opened in the heart of Varna city. It is located at the square opposite the "Black Sea"hotel, on the walkway to the Sea garden.The restaurant has two floors, a panoramic terrace on the first floor and a spacious open-air terrace in the backyard with unique opening roof system. Inside there is a sushi hall, a typical Happy-style hall, where customers can enjoy view of the show-kitchen and "inspect" the preparation of their orders in the state-of-the-art charcoal B-B-Q's, which are especially ordered for the chain. The restaurant is furnished in style with the chain's new modern vision, which has a bit of a retrospective flair, but with a touch of modernity and oddness, that make all "Happy" restaurants look so special and be widely recognizable. There are 350 indoor seats and 200 seats on the two terraces.
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

I feel happy just thinking about the Happy Bar. This is a very selective sushi restaurant - my favourite food and it is to absolutely die for. A three course meal for three with very large portions and wine cost us around £40. That is the beauty of Bulgaria, that although we have to scrimp on everything at home, we feel well off there and it is why we are making our retirement home there. We ate three times there last June and celebrated very lavishly the day we finalised our house purchase. This restaurant is definitely a favourite for me and dining Al fresco is just wonderful when we can't do that at home. We had similar weather in NI at the time but wouldn't dream of eating outside there. The serving staff are extremely young and very beautiful so for those with an eye for beauty you will not be disappointed, although the guys did have a conversation at our table about the necessity of girls wearing belts for skirts - I think they decided it was okay lol. It is so relaxed you can wear what you wish but it does attract a very stylish crowd of probably more wealthy Bulgarians and tourists. I would highly recommend the sushi platter - mmmhmm. Can't wait to go home to Bulgaria again .

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

A lot of choice of sushi and meat.
Sushi were good
Modern and design place with a nice ambiance and
Nice waitress

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Great Food very good Staff, In the summer time eat on the outside area and watch the world go by, also it is very good value

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

In Varna this is my favorite restaurant.Usually I go there with my family.Always there have good service, and the people are very friendly.Here in Varna have in present 3 restaurants Happy.All are good.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

Very good place for just a launch or long dinner with friends (last checked).
Staff is perfect, food choice is good enough and updated on regular base.