“Awesome sushi”

Massa Kitchen
Ranked #61 of 268 Restaurants in Varna
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Reviewed 31 July 2015 via mobile

Fabulous food. Really good sushi and fab selection of half bottles of wine which is really unusual for Bulgaria. Really nice decor- you really do not feel that you are in a mall and I would actually come for the food not just an add on to some shopping!

Reviewed 28 July 2015

The menu is very extensive and varied so there's something for everyone. They even have a separate sushi menu if you wanted that cuisine. The menu is only in Bulgarian so you may have to guess at some menu items if you can only read English!

The restaurant was very busy and the staff couldn't cope. The service was unbelievably slow and we waited over an hour for one pizza. The wedges we ordered never arrived (but they were on our bill!) The pizza was actually very nice.

Massa, please hire more staff!

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

The food came rather quick - I ordered a burger with fries - the fries were cold and oily - but my partners ordered two types of sushi.
I had a terrible stomach ache after my burger, the sushi was the worse we ever had and the plates for the sushi - they were two - each had a dead fly on them.

1  Thank Anne-Marie C
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I was there twice - the first was great and very delicious and nice waiter, but the sec was with terrible service

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Lovely atmosphere, quite nice food and friendly staff .The menu offers a balance of unique dishes and old favorites .