“Excellent meal x2”

Massa Kitchen
Ranked #58 of 264 Restaurants in Varna
Price range: US$2 - US$12
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

We visited twice in one week once lunch and later in the week dinner. Both meals were good. Lunch was busy and the service slow and lacking a smile. But everyone enjoyed their meals. Dinner was much quieter. Service came with a smile and the food was again good. I had the sushi..was fantastic. Children burgers. Quote " the best ever " which from a 12 and 14 yo is praise. My wife had pasta. Everyone enjoyed the whole experience. Prices were reasonable. Dinner waitress got a big tip. If in Varna definitely worth going.

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We have visited this restaurant many times and we have been very pleased with the food and service every time. A good choice of seating styles are available and very comfortable. The extensive menu is available in English and the food is a reasonable price.
The speciality grilled chicken (whole or half) is very good. Cooked to perfection with chunky chips on the side. There is a choice of marinades or sauces. The Bulgarian sauce is really good but the teriyaki sauce is a close runner up. The Balkan Pork chop served with a Jacket potato is also a good choice. The deserts and cocktails are to die for. We will be back!

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I came here after seeing some pics of sushi in Instagram. By the taste I was not disappointed. They make good sushi. But what I was surprised by is that portion of the sushi rolls were so small. For example we didn't get combo but individual selection of sushis. Usually rolls comes with minimum of 6 but majority of times 8 pieces. The most expensive roll that we ordered was roll with ell (4 pieces)... deep fried roll did came with 4 pieces as well but it's okay. Usually it's about 4-6 pieces. My boyfriend was little disappointed. it is not cheap we paid 55leva= 120 shekkels which makes this place expensive for small amount of sushi also it was strange that they charge you for sauses.
But taste wise it's very good. I enjoyed my food.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

No good I would have been better off eating a hand full of rocks from the parking lot. The place is complete kaos and just a disaster. Very avoidable garbage food otherwise you will be spitting that crap out all night.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I was there three times and it was absolutely awful! You can't serve one meal half of it hot and the other half fridge cold! The chef came to us one time and after an argument which he could't win he said to us to go and eat meat balls at famous fast food restaurant in Varna and that this is not the place for us! Another time some rapir works took place in front of us without even an excuse... I can go forever simply choose another restaurant! One more thing-take a good look at the prices, we were given two menus with different prices and of course had to pay by the more expensive one!