US$87
US$88
Casa Baciu(Sibiu)
US$50
US$77
All reviewscity centrerooms are cleanfree wifithe main squareone nightvilatvfloorparking
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Stayed one night with some friends after we had driven the Transfagarasan Highway which is only an hour away. Sibiu has a beautiful historic centre but this place is a fair hike from the centre. However a cab cost us less than 3€ into the main square.
The Vila Fortuna Art o'clock is more of a guest house than a hotel, just a jumble of rooms really without other facilities. However the rooms are clean a reasonably large with OK bathrooms. Each room done in a different arty style. My room could have done with a new bed. Very low and extremely noisy. It creeked and groaned every time I moved. I wa a little concerned that it might collapse. There is parking for three vehicles on the forecourt then you have to park wherever you can in the street which is residential with not a lot of space. That said there is some public parking at the end of the road but I can't vouch for its security.
We were checked in by a very helpful and cheerful young lady who was the only member of staff we encountered. Very good value for money if you are looking for somewhere cheap and don't mind being out of the centre.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017

I loved Pensiunea Fortuna. I've been there in September 2017 and I really enjoyed the room and the whole setup, the garden, the staff and a very clean enviroment. Because of my activity, I didn't have time for breakfast, so I don't know the service there, but as far as the rooms go, I sincerely recommend Fortuna for a relaxing stay in Sibiu. I heard the food is great, but haven't tried it yet.

There's free Wi-Fi, wide TV, AC, big double rooms.

Room Tip: Book a double room even if you need a single one. They are bigger and the price difference is small.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Located in a quiet area close to the heart of Sibiu, villa Fortuna is in many ways unique. Each floor has a special theme and each room has its own subtheme (we stayed in the Bibliothèque room). The perfect blend of old and new is what defines this villa. The host is very nice and helpful. Free private parking and good WiFi connection are also on offer, as well as private kitchen and terrace. Value for money is outstanding. We will definitely be back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leonard L
Reviewed 30 January 2017

This location was very near my University, and 20 minutes walking from the mall.
The place was very quiet, and, as a writer, it was like a dream world for me.
Old furniture, books, nice design.... at the same time, huge tv in the room, warm water, balcony, garden, perfectly white sheets, free shampoo, soap, coffee, tea, kettle...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Marysa C
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Easy to find if you are driving, just outside the city centre, with some off-street parking, which always worked for us. Warm and professional welcome by owner. Smallish room but very well finished and super clean and attractive design. Easy to come and go. You can safely stay here. Of course it isn't right downtown but the street is quiet, and you can easily walk if you are fit! Would definitely come back again unless needed to be in the centre, where parking is always a hassle.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple