All reviews place to stay send someone spanish influence air conditioning two nights hotel is located asma morocco taxi medina wrap hat plaza terrace
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Beautiful read in Tetouan. Not as fancy as riads in more touristy places but very comfortable rooms, lovely staff. Food is really very good although no alcohol is served but other restaurants are nearby and staff will give you directions. We brought some wine in with us and that seemed fine.

Stayed: February 2016
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I've stayed at Riad Blanco 4 times over the past 4 years. It's a wonderful little riad that is very conveniently located and combines traditional style and a very friendly atmosphere at the same time. The food is nice and the staff is very kind. There is a little bit of a hang out scene in the afternoon with locals enjoying tea in the central courtyard, which is nice in general except that a lot of them smoke cigarettes which I personally dislike. Still, it's a great place and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Maribel J, Propietario at Blanco Riad Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

It is pleasure to receive you at home every year!! You bring a lot of good energy to our riad. Thank you very much for your comments and your visit!

Reviewed 27 January 2016 via mobile

The hotel was hard to find but a friendly man carried out bags & set off through alleyways , round corners, until finally we arrived at a big wooden door. Behind it a wonderful old Moroccan house . Our suite , the Aicha was large, traditionally styled and had everything one could possibly want. Asma the receptionist was very friendly & helpful. The location of the Blanco Riad is brilliant , right in the heart of the medina . I loved every minute of my time in Tetouan.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Maribel J, Propietario at Blanco Riad Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2016

Thank you very much for your review. It is very important for the team to feel that our guests are very happy and feel like at home, even if it is far away!
It was a pleasure to have you at Blanco Riad, we are looking forward to see you very soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2016

Customer service is perfect at Blanco Riad, as is beauty. After a difficult trip Blanco Riad welcomes you with open arms and tucks you in and assures you're completely comfortable. All rooms are gorgeous. Breakfast is very good and served in a lovely room. But, truly, everything is lovely here. I can only say good things about this property. Don't hesitate to stay here.

Room Tip: We toured the riad and all rooms are beautiful.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review. It means a lot to us to read that you were very comfortable at our riad. Thank you to recommend us. Thanks to these comments people decide to choose Tétouan and Blanco Riad.
We are looking forward to receive you again!

Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

I've truly enjoyed my stay at Blanco. It is so nice to be just a few steps away from the main square and truly in between the medina and the Spanish architecture neighbourhood.

People were very kind and efficient in assisting all requests I had.
The rooms are clean and comfortable and they had a strong heater vs the other hotels where I stayed here in Morocco.

The also have an amazing patio and a decent restaurant. Surely not the best food I had in the country but a definitely acceptable meal that I would been happier to settle by credit card instead of the previous cash I am running short, but I do understand their concerns about the extra fees they end up paying.

I would definitely stay here again if if we're to return to Tetouan.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo