“Wonderful place”
Review of Hotel Tamuda Beach

Hotel Tamuda Beach
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Tetouan
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

I have just spent three nights at Tamuda beach. I am very satisfied by the service and the staff It is the best place to relax thanks to the fresh and clean mediteranean air. I spent my birthday in the hotel and it was a very good choice that I will never forget. It will definely be my destination whenever I visit Tetouan.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 31 August 2015

I''ve stayed in Tamuda Beach for a week. It's the best place to stay in Tetouan! The hotel is nice and the staffs are attentive. It takes around 12 minutes to walk to the beach. The pools on site are quite clean. Would recommend.

Room Tip: Liked the room with the pool view
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank User1 U
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Brand new hotel and very friendly staffs. The corridor is quite majestic..
A lot of food options available onsite. We liked the snack place and had most of meals there. Perfect place to spend a nice weekend in North Morocco

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We spent a couple of nights in Tamuda Beach. Liked our senior suite room! very good quality amenities, rooms, services. We didn't expect that from a 4 star hotel in Morocco.
I would definitely recommend ! I would definitely give a 5 star rating

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015

The hotel is just AMAZING and welcoming.. all furniture is brand new!! great experience! A one of its kind customer service. I would come back if I get the chance! I definitely encourage all y'all to check it out!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mohamed A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tetouan
3.1 km away
18.8 km away
La Paloma
La Paloma
#7 of 16 in Tetouan

Been to Hotel Tamuda Beach? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Tamuda Beach

Address: Route de Sebta, km. 12 M'diq, Tetouan 93200, Morocco
Region: Morocco > Tangier-Tetouan Region > Tetouan
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Tetouan
Price Range: RM339 - RM522 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Tamuda Beach 4*
Tamuda Beach Hotel is a luxurious hotel on the beautiful Tamuda Bay near Tetouan, in the north of Morocco. With views on one of the best coasts in the Mediterranean, Tamuda Beach Hotel is arguably your best destination in the region. The hotel is a combination of a stylish modernity and a magic traditional Morocco. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Tamuda Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.