2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$75
Hotels.comUS$69
eDreamsUS$75
TravelocityUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
PricelineUS$79
All reviews rooftop restaurant blue harbor sea view old style the hotel manager the location is perfect stayed for one night mediterranean sea nice view great hospitality special thanks malak vintage menna seaside alex kettle
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2021 via mobile

The host Alia had a great with excellent service also love the view
test of food and beverage amazing
the atmosphere looks Old and wonderful tables and chairs sea view the sunset I recommend trying it.
Appreciation

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 September 2021 via mobile

Authentic, vintage Hotel to stay at Alexandria.

What was good:
The bakeries at the breakfast was super great.
The great hospitality of the staff.

What needs to be improved:
The balconies/windows need to be renovated.
The view of the side streets wasnt the best as you expect to see the sea or at least something beautiful, not an interfering neighbor.
The water pressure sometimes is very very poor at the fifth floor.
The water tap needs to be fixed as it leaks water drops as you use.
And finally there's a weird loud noice (motor) appears every now and then.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2021

the best view you can find in the city. also the best food&service

Thanks to all the team there thanks to Mr. Sami and his Assistant Islam

We really enjoy me and my family staying in this hotel

this will be my place at any time I visit here

Reviewed 26 September 2021 via mobile

It’s a value for money, with a great location. Car parking places were not a perfect l, but it’s okay for this period of the year.

However, they are not questioning for more, they have a very good location, I didn’t try their food to rate it.

I believe with my fast trips to Alexandria, this hotel will be one of my favorites

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank EngazSayHi
Reviewed 9 September 2021

We arrived in Alexandria Egypat last week and stayed at paradise inn Windsor hotel.It's my first time to visit Egypt alexandria.the staff and security at the hotel are very welcoming and relationship is good .We did'nt have to wait long to get a rome.The room is clean and service good.The structure of the hotel is antique and the room also.The window get lighted and well-ventilate.Everymonrning when we go to breakfast we can get fresh air and nice sea view.Breakfast 's clean and freshThe staff are friendly.Lunch and dinner are also good but It takes alittle longer to order.Everything else is fine.Especially manager sumi,mahmood,Doha,malak and The waiter &waitress are very good service team work and they have a friendly smile.Thanks alxo to chief Yosit for the great food.I would like to recommended to stay in this hotel & come and enjoy blue harbor restaurant.

Trip type: Travelled with friends