2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Hotels.comUS$245
Booking.comUS$245
FourSeasons.comUS$265
All reviews kala restaurant beach restaurant private beach sea view indoor pool shopping mall luxury hotel mediterranean sea excellent hotel professional staff open buffet delicious food stefano spa egypt suite facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

Special thanks to Mr Hany restaurants’ manager for his great hospitality and his care to solve a small problem happened with us.
Really it was a wonderful stay with extra ordinary and professional treatment .
The atmosphere and the treatment way was excellent.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2021

I had a great experience with this Super Star Hotel
. I enjoyed my short stayl
I wish it would be longer
Everything was marvelous
The Room
The pool
The Beach
The Restaurant
I recommend anybody to stay in whenever going to Alexandria

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Nihat Yucel, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience in our hotel. I am delighted to hear you had a pleasant stay with us and to note that you enjoyed our rooms and facilities.

Once again, thank you for the review, and I am looking forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 11 September 2021 via mobile

The hotel has a magical view of the Mediterranean sea. The beach sand is the most clean one I ever see in all Egyptian hotels. Hotel staff are friendly and professional, they are doing everything to make stay great. One of big shopping malls in Egypt is attached to the hotel where you can find most of world brands

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2021

Amazing sea view, Amazing Service hospitality atmosphere & Amazing Rooms.
Our family enjoyed the stay even we extended our stay ! Nice mall attached to the hotel providing all what you need to relieve the whole family from going anywhere else. We do strongly recommend hotel to have a great experience at Alexandria.

Date of stay: August 2021
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

The hotel location is perfect just at the heart of Alexandria.

The room is big and lovely but the pillow is very soft which is not easy to sleep on it. They changed for me.

Piscines areperfect for kids and adults as well as the gym, my children loved the kids area.

Breakfast was very delicious. I took the dinner at the restaurant on the beach but it wasn't good as the breakfast.

I believe it is one of the best hotel but it needs to work more on the staff as most of them are rude and unprofessional (some of them are very friendly and professional but when you are staying at four seasons hotels you are waiting that everything is perfect and everyone is professional and respond respectfully).

Date of stay: June 2021