Hotel Crown Inn
US$162
US$156
US$150
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$103
US$157
US$140
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Star Guest House(Karachi)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$186
US$82
Priceline
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$58
Agoda.com
All reviewspassport officehigh courta great staynice hotelplace to staywisaddarthymanagementfloorbehaviour
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Well first expression wasn't that good because hotel is located next to comet building but when I stayed 3 nights there it change my mind it is actually just renovat I get LED Wi-Fi bath tub bed I find every thing new here so thought why not leave a review moral my stay here was fantastic found the stag very coperative thank you crown inn managment the room you gave me was very good big size

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HotelCrownInn, Front Office Manager at Hotel Crown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Warmest Greetings from Hotel Crown Inn.

We would like to thank you for choosing Hotel Crown Inn as your preferred accommodation choice in Karachi.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at Hotel Crown Inn along all the services.
We take pride in exceeding expectations of every guest at Crown Inn Karachi.
Moving comments such as yours ensure that the team at Crown Inn continues to strive and maintain the best level of services.
Once again thank you for your kind comments your feedback matters to use to give better services.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Just going to check out with my partner thank you for great service we stayed long and I really appreciate that you gave us newly renovated room room is fantastic only outside the hotel is the issue this place is very busy may be because of passport office or high Court I gave 5 star because off rooms thank you once again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
HotelCrownInn, Owner at Hotel Crown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Hello every one i am really happy with hotel Crown inn and thier services they gave us I am old client of them thy just renovated every thing is brand new the main thing they offer me new room on that same rate thank you crown inn keep it up

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

While I was there, I had already started writing my review and saved it on my iPhone "Note" app, and this is what I had to say while I was there...

Counting downs in the days for me to get out of this place.
I had paid for a Standard Double Room; hoping it will be of a decent stay.
Seriously!!!!??? Are you kidding me about the gym room. That place is a wreck. The pictures must have been taken when the hotel first open 10 to 20 years ago

The mattress is nothing like it seems; it's like sleeping on a rock, might as well sleep on the floor -- don't forget to bring your own sleeping bag if you stay here (towels and your own toilet paper!!) you gotta hose your rear end clean!!! Totally Insane!

The sheets have holes on them, and don't let me get start it on the stains of the entire bedding. O-M-G

I have traveld to many countries across the world, and the standards for a 3+ star hotel or motel is all about how current the photos are, matching the existing description of what the hotel shows on its website and Expedia website.
THIS PLACE IS A TOTAL FACADE!!
They make their entrance to be nice and all, but watch out until you get to the bedroom... unpleasant!!!

The only good thing going for this place is just the AC which worked marvelously.

If you wanna crash for the night until you find something better, go for it because there are 6 other nicer hotels, with Arab feel standards, in the same street-block.

Also, for those unmarried couples traveling together, make sure you book two rooms, thought you are not allowed to stay together in this country or any Arab country I have visited except for Istanbul, Turkey.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Lina M
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Good available option to stay at surrounding area of Saddar. Breakfast at hotel is satisfactory as another good option is not available near about,rooms are good with margin of space. Worth visit again if staying at Saddar Karachi.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Rizwan M
Saeed N, Owner at Hotel Crown Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017