“Great Mexican when you need something different”

Amigo's Luang Prabang
Ranked #26 of 234 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Description: we are a newly opened Mexican restaurant in the heart of Luang Prabang. We are a family friendly; equipped with children's play area, opened daily for brunch and dinner. we locally source all produce to give our customers a fresh and unique Mexican cuisine full of flavor. friendly English speaking staff will not only look after you but give travelers a locals insight into this beautiful town.
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Great Mexican food. We had Laos food for lunch and felt like something different for dinner. Lovely setting and really hope the owner from Geelong Australia continues to do really well. Strongly recommend a visit, worth seeking out.

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Visited in Jan 2018 with a traveller friend of mine, the waiters were extremely friendly and even brought out some bug spray as we were sitting out side which was extremely helpful as my friend had forgotten to wear some.
We ordered some veggie nachos, soft beef tacos and chicken quesadillas to share and omgggggg they were amazing, the tomatoes were so fresh and everything was SO GOOD!! The owner Alicia had come over to our table as we had some questions about Laos and she was the most helpful person I had spoken to in my 4 weeks in Asia, she knows the place like the back of her hand and gave us some extremely helpful advice. Thanks so much Alicia for opening up your home to us and the best Mexican food I’ve had for a LONG time XX

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We are huge mexican fans so we needed our fix. The nachos were not bad but i think they would be improved with some beans. Enchiladas were def better. A good size serve. They really make an effort to make as many parts of the dishes themselves.Not the best mexican i have ever eaten but no bad.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Shockingly good Mexican food in Laos! I had the breakfast burrito and it was delicious, the mango salsa was so fresh and tasty. My husband had the tacos with guacamole. The guacamole was great, too! The owner was accommodating (my husband doesn’t like cheese and she happily swapped it out for guacamole). Slightly more expensive than local cuisine, but less than most of the other western restaurants in town. If it wasn’t our last day I would be back!

Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Went there with some friends this evening for dinner. The food was wonderful, and the staff were friendly. I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere (the twinkling lights hung from the trees are beautiful) and sitting outside in our own little bamboo hut/gazebo was lovely. CLEANEST bathroom I have seen since arriving in Laos, with hand soap! :) Highly recommend.