US$59
Satri House(Luang Prabang)
US$112
US$180
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

Le Sen Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$102
US$82
US$198
US$175
The Belle Rive Boutique Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$86
Maison Dalabua Hotel(Luang Prabang)
US$112
US$117
US$77
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2013

What an amazing staff!
Not only is Phil always smiley and there for your every need (even when he is busy), he also becomes your friend and CARES!
Not to forget the few others right by his side. I felt so at home, always politely being cared for.

It was great to have breakfast and coffee (Phil loves to serve the coffee :) )

The rooms were very clean, nice, affordable and comfy.
I felt like a princess in the bed I slept.

This place is very friendly I wont stop saying it.
Phil has only been there a few weeks and already he is trying to find out as much about luang prabang as he can to help his customers out when they have questions about where to go or what to do.

I would definitely recommend this warm and fun place owned by a Fellow Australian mate

Love you and your amazing, hard working staff Phil!
Well done

Room Tip: I only stayed in the 103, double bed room and it was quiet, A\C , clean and comfy
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

Great location hostel was clean enough.Atmosphere was one of the best I've come across staff are great especially Philip. If your a true back packer stay here to meet others. Good value too!! And free breakfast which is always a good idea!!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Marcusmaxis
Reviewed 9 May 2013

It's really a backpackers place. You can meet and talk to co-backpackers at the long table at the guesthouse's lobby/dining area.

Free breakfast and free tea, coffee and banana anytime :)

I had trouble booking a tuktuk to Kuang Xi Falls. The guy at the reception forgot or misunderstood me and so I had to wait for another 5 hours to get in to a tuktuk to Kuang Xi Falls thus spending the whole morning waiting for tuktuk. But the trip was quite refreshing :) and I still like the guy because he was so apologetic and he's a really nice guy.

the lady receptionist loves Gangnam Style song a lot. she played it over and over again. lol

The place is 10 minutes walk to Wat Phousi and some other temples.

All in all, I recommend the place for its staff and location.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank whelorraine
Reviewed 22 April 2013

I stayed in the dorms. The beds are sturdy, bug-free and spaced apart so you are not crammed next to anyone. The rooms are dry, air-conditioned and most importantly CLEAN! The hostel is far enough from the action that it is not noisy at night but close enough to walk to everything. The breakfast was a tomato and onion omelette cooked on the spot. This makes it a great value already however the staff put this place as the top spot I have ever stayed.

The staff are the most exceptional staff I have had the pleasure of meeting. I got very sick while travelling alone and the receptionist put me in her own room to look after me. I didn't get any better so she took me to the clinic, then the hospital, when no one was there they took me to a nurse friend who spoke English. I got better then I got much worse so they took me to the hospital again (might have been a different hospital) and a staff member stayed with me all night and morning. They paid all my fees upfront (tuk-tuk, drugs, etc...) but informed me of the cost before they did. When I got better I wanted to offer a tip or take them out for dinner or something to say thank-you and they refused.

You will not find a place with nicer people, I cannot recommend this place enough.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank jouelle b
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I slept for two nights, or tried to. The dorms had many beds, around 16 I think. I slept poorly, although because of fellow travellers, not the hotel. The first night other backpackers came back at 3 am shouting completely drunk (and one so sick he made loud noises for a long while after that). Not the fault of the hotel, but a bad experience anyhow. The second night there was a scooter from somebody at the hotel whose alarm kept on ringing.
Staff friendly during my stay, except that when I checked out the guy at the reception did not believe I had paid him the first night as soon as I checked in, as I was planning at first to leave very early the day after. So we had to discuss for a while, until he finally accepted with an unpleasant "yeah whatever".
Dorm for 5$, good price for Luang Prabang, but 20$ for a single room is definitely too much. I found much better for half that price.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo