“This is a Korean restaurant. Very kind.”

Kimsatcat Korean Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 226 Restaurants in Luang Prabang
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: Korean
Description: njoy a hearty, delicious and healthy Korean food with a family like welcome. Main dishes all include unlimited water, rice, and 8 side dishes. Having living here for 6 years, I would be happy to share valuable information on traveling around Luang Prabang. Vegan options(Bibimbap, stir-fried mushroom, etc.) are available, too!
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Make sure to visit Luangprabang. This is a Korean restaurant. Very kind.

The boss helps the traveler. / Currency exchange. / Available. Vietnamese available. Available in Korean

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I was feeling a little under the weather and all I really wanted was ramen, so we decided to check this place out figuring they would have ramen. We ended up having one of the most delicious meals we had in Luang Prabang and I swear it made me feel ten times better leaving there then I did going in. The banchan spread was huge (14 dishes we counted!), the proper meal was delicious (I ended up with ramen and kimbop and my husband greatly enjoyed the pork ribs), and the tea and mango at the end were a great way to wrap it all up. I can't wait to go back and try more stuff when I am feeling better.
We highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I am highly recommended this restaurant with delicious Korean Foods. It is the best in Luang Prabang town and the owner was super friendly and helpful with experience of Korean foods explaining.

Kimsatcat, 오너 at Kimsatcat Korean Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you very much. I worked hard.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The staff are so enthusiastic and friendly and really want to share their traditional food with you. Go hungry because there is a lot to eat...the side dishes, banchan, are a meal in themselves!
Visited here with a bad cold and a fever. I needed comfort, healing food and the chicken soup was just what I wanted. This is a whole chicken, cooked long and very slow. I could feel it making me better as the thick broth slid down my throat. The bones are so soft you can eat them! Divine.
The space is essentially a big, tiled eating hall, so maybe not a great spot for a quiet romantic dinner, but the food is just fabulous.
I'm sure I walked out of there healthier than when I entered!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Kimsatcat restaurant is my favorite korean restaurant in LPB.

Good food, good service and very clean.

And also can easy get there by using free pick up service ( From airport, Bus station and city area...)

So, if you are trying to find some good restuarants to make your trip be more fantastic, Kimsatcat restaurant is recommended.