Free cancellation until 27/07
US$67
US$586
US$528
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$588/night.

US$193
US$180
HolidayInn.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsviews restaurantroom servicebusiness triptv channelsmadinah roadf benjoyed my staybreakfast buffet isspacious roomreception staffopen buffetvery nice hotelvisit jeddahenderragabmedinabathtub
Reviewed 19 January 2017

The hotel has a great location and the room was very spaciou. Service was very good and staff was always available when you needed them. Only the room feels a little "wet" and moldy But maybe getting better when AC is running in summer.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Hassan H, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2017

Dear Mr. Heiko,

Thank you for choosing Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah and posting on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased that you had a great stay with us overall. I apologise for any inconvenience you faced regarding the room humidity odour. We are always looking at ways we can improve our guest experience and will take your comment into account.

I am glad that you were impressed with our friendly colleagues. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 16 January 2017

It was my first time to visit this hotel. I arrived early morning and my room was ready and I received a warm welcome from Front Office staff. My room was clean with balcony facing the road, quite big but nothing special. I went to have breakfast at the main Restaurant, food was good and staff are very friendly and helpful. Very good location.

Room Tip: room with balcony is nice, and higher floor more quieter
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Hassan H, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

Dear guest from Angel Network,

I am glad to know that you were happy with our services and friendly colleagues. I was pleased to read your positive comments and am proud to say that we will definitely continue and maintain the level of our services.

We are pleased to have you with us and looking forward to your next visit for another stunning experience.

Sincerely yours,
Mr. Hassan Hassanein

Reviewed 10 January 2017

overall i felt very good about your hotel. Excellent welcome, as soon as received hotel received call and she asked my satisfaction. really it's great. good room service. totally i like it. foods are very good.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Hassan H, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Dear Mr. Mohammed,

Thank you for your recent stay at Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah and posting your review on this website.

I am glad to know that you had excellent experience during your stay with us.
We value your feedback and I do hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future for another stunning experience.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Recently they have open another branch on same Madina road but towards airport. Both hotels are good specially food and other services are very good. Staff is helping. Parking is sometimes an issue specially evening time.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends

Dear Mr. Azfar,

I am glad to know that you were happy with our services and friendly colleagues. I was pleased to read your positive comments and am proud to say that we will definitely continue and maintain the level of service that Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts is known for. We are pleased to have you with us and looking forward to your next visit for another wonderful experience.
Regarding the parking space, rest assured we will do our best to make tangible actions and solutions based on your comments.

Reviewed 2 January 2017

I stayed in Movenpick around 12 days last month, the main reason i choose was - it was so close to my customer's office... but later i found that i made the right choice... Its a good property, nice room... pleasing staff... restaurant is little bit expensive... but good... i will definitely consider movenpick Jeddah in my future travel plan

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Mövenpick Hotels & Resorts
Hassan H, General Manager at Movenpick Hotel Jeddah, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2017

Dear Mr. Mohandas,

Thank you for your recent stay at Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah and posting your review.
I am glad to know that you had a good overall experience during your long stay at Mövenpick Hotel Jeddah. We value your feedback and I do hope we could welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.