It shocks me how some people have no taste in food especially when it comes to sushi that should be very fresh!
1) The location is perfect of this branch but most probably you'll never find a parking.
2) The place looks like a fast food restaurant. And is very small. If you get to sit downstairs at rush times, you won't enjoy your meal for you'll be overwhelmed by people and drivers waiting next to your table for their outside orders.
3) the menu is diverse but nothing fancy.
4) the taste is NOT good and not fresh.
5) the price is higher than what you'd expect to pay for such decoration, food and service.
I'd highly recommend Yummy Yummy Restaurant instead.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.