US$64
US$58
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$191
US$132
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$104
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$217
US$150
  • Beachfront
US$66
US$46
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$65
Agoda.com
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$431
US$362
  • Pool
All reviewswashing machinesalah al dinmall across the streetal ghurair malla stones throwbusiness areasofa bedtravel deskswimming pool isdeluxe roomstayed nightsenjoyed my staydeiraairportmicrowavegymtaxi
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel depending on the photos shown on Booking.com which turned out that they are nothing like reality!!!!! I noticed that I have messed up with my choice the minute I was approaching the area and was certain when I first entered the lobby of the hotel!!! Knowing that I had no choice other than to stay there because I have already booked for a month and it was a non-refundable option and not cheap at all, so I had to ask the receptionist to show me the room before staying! So they showed me three rooms before I could choose the best out of the worst hotel rooms I have ever seen!!! OMG how dirty and filthy! I couldn't even imagine myself staying there. Without going into details which I'm sure nobody would want to know, but I literally had to go to the supermarket before even opening my luggage to buy all kinds of disinfectant products and clean the room and the toilet myself. The towels are overused and dirty and even ruined! The water for some reason is sticky! The floor was really dirty that I had to wipe it 3 times! The furniture is really really dirty! The bed and the sheets are as well, which I had to buy new ones and put them over the mattress! I had to place all pillows, towels, kitchen stuff and other hotel property in the closet and used my stuff instead. I had to keep the do not disturb thing on the door for a whole month to keep the housekeeping staff away from my room!

Acceptable things:
A/C, good free WIFI, free Parking, friendly staff, very hot water, big room space.

I have to admit that if the hotel was clean and the service was better and they took good care of it, it would have been a good hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohammademad
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

This was the first time and it was impressive,,,
The room was clean and smelt fresh, the receptionists are so friendly and professional,, the amenities of sauna, pool and gym are so clean,,, for the price this is a great property and very near to reef mall and al ghurair mall,,, the bfast buffet was adequate in choices,,, keep it up,,,

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lyrico72
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Totally worth for the price you pay. Spacious and clean room with welcoming staff. I love the mini kitchen with complete utensils, something that I'm looking at so I can cook something for my baby for breakfast. Perfect location and really accessible, it is situated in Salahuddin, Deira next to metro station and opposite to Reef Mall. While restaurants, supermarkets and coffee shops are just around the corner. Everything you need will be available in the area.This was very convenient for us specially we're travelling with a baby and best part was they even let us kept our luggage for the meantime after our checked out so we can still walk around without hassle. We enjoyed the stay and definitely will go back.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2017

Stayed 5 nights & the rooms were humongous. Would like to stay again with family. Although water bottles were provided once per stay. Metro station was 2 minutes walk. Basically enjoyed my stay. No complains.

Room Tip: Take a higher floor
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

I loved the room...! People are very friendly, swimming pool was in maintenance, but all great. In front of the hotel is Reed Shopping mall, so if you like to shop, easier then this location you won't find. Near metro 38 dirham by taxi from airport. Would stay here again!

Stayed: April 2017