US$64
US$46
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$60/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$191
US$136
US$173
US$45
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$87
US$78
Hilton Dubai The Walk(Dubai)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$113
US$92
Hilton
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$46
  • Pool
US$61
US$47
Agoda.com
Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes Towers(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$65
Priceline
US$385
US$221
US$200
US$162
  • Beachfront
All reviewswashing machinesalah al dinmall across the streetal ghurair malla stones throwbusiness areasofa bedtravel deskswimming pool isdeluxe roomstayed nightsenjoyed my staydeiraairportmicrowavegymtaxi
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

الفندق جميل جداً مقابل سعره وموقعه جداً رائع. يقدم فطور مجاني وموظفي الاستقبال في قمة اللطف واخص بالذكر الاخ صابر

Great place with perfect price, location is very nice in central of variety locations. They provide free breakfast, Staff was really kind especially Mr. Sabir thank to him

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

..we booked in advance, but unfortunately, our rooms was not ready upon our arrival, but the hotel made wise actions to rectify it..they gave us room, which made us decided to try again the hotel..the entire rooms was entirely clean, except i am not contented on the cleanliness of the bath room, and it is very obvious that they rash the room, because their was no tissue box on its holder..but, some 'lil mistake is not a big deal, as long as they knew how to rectify their short-coming..
..i can say that its a good value for your money..
..i just do hope, that it would be better, if not the best, on our next visit..in sha Allah..

Room Tip: ..one bed room suite is advisable room, if you are expecting for a visitors on your visit..
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival only one personnel in reception and 3 guests waiting for various queries; it took 15 minutes for me to be checked in,,,

The room was a surprise though, they gave me a 1 bedroom apt with kitchen, I was really impressed,,,

I arrived at 9pm and I mentioned that my friend will arrive before 1am coming from work,,,by 1230am the receptionist called my room and asked if I have my visitor already arrived and I said no, so I went down to check and he mentioned that the housekeeper reported this,,, I got upset,,, how could the housekeeper know who are guests or not in the first place and since I just arrived 3 hrs earlier???

The booking were for 2 nights,,, and we requested a second towel on the second night because when they cleaned only 1 towel was left,,, the second towel never arrived even after calling both housekeeping and reminding the reception twice,,,,

if checking in and issues with guests arriving even none and the towel incident did not happen a five star rating was easily granted,,,,

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

we're so extremely pissed off, embarrassed and totally felt discomfort since we check-in they NEVER FIX THE AC and NOT EVEN FIND SOLUTION or ALTERNATIVE. imagining no AC inside the room for whole day? If we really know that there's no AC will never book in this hotel. 1st time I encountered a hotel like this in the whole world..and we feel like the management doesn't care with their guest even we're following up..really worst and very bad experience in the whole world hotel service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank bestmate4u
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I stay for second time for two nights and feel like at home..room so huge for family..location near shopping center, airport..easy to go anywhere and they have own car parking.
Everyday cleaning service come to make up our room..
We recommend all the friend to come, its reliable with the price

GREAT JOB