Hilton Dubai Jumeirah(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$92
Hilton
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$335
US$270
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$376/night.

Park Hyatt Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$111
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$168/night.

US$64
US$58
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$63
US$49
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$62/night.

Copthorne Hotel Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$51
US$48
Atlantis, The Palm(Dubai)
US$590
US$350
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$438/night.

US$53
US$46
HIExpress.com
US$74
US$48
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai(Dubai)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$136
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

All reviewswashing machinesalah al dinmall across the streetal ghurair malla stones throwsofa bedswimming pool isdeluxe roomexcellent locationstayed nightsenjoyed my staydeiraairportmicrowavegymtaxitiles
Reviewed 11 November 2017

a nice hotel to stay with family. pool was not ready for two days. the sofa seats were old and dirty. LED need replacement. channels are very small. the telephone extension was not working. overall a good hotel in the heart of Dubai for shopping and leisure time

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I guess the title gave it all away... yup, this hotel offers spacious rooms that will give you a sigh of relief from the first look and feel of it. What makes it even greater is the value for its attainable price range for ordinary joes and the location. Metro station is just a few steps away and the place itself is surrounded by delectable restaurants which foodies can truly appreciate. The only thing that bothered me though is how they are very strict with visitors. But other than that, this is a good find in the heart of the city.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

الفندق جميل جداً مقابل سعره وموقعه جداً رائع. يقدم فطور مجاني وموظفي الاستقبال في قمة اللطف واخص بالذكر الاخ صابر

Great place with perfect price, location is very nice in central of variety locations. They provide free breakfast, Staff was really kind especially Mr. Sabir thank to him

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2017

..we booked in advance, but unfortunately, our rooms was not ready upon our arrival, but the hotel made wise actions to rectify it..they gave us room, which made us decided to try again the hotel..the entire rooms was entirely clean, except i am not contented on the cleanliness of the bath room, and it is very obvious that they rash the room, because their was no tissue box on its holder..but, some 'lil mistake is not a big deal, as long as they knew how to rectify their short-coming..
..i can say that its a good value for your money..
..i just do hope, that it would be better, if not the best, on our next visit..in sha Allah..

Room Tip: ..one bed room suite is advisable room, if you are expecting for a visitors on your visit..
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival only one personnel in reception and 3 guests waiting for various queries; it took 15 minutes for me to be checked in,,,

The room was a surprise though, they gave me a 1 bedroom apt with kitchen, I was really impressed,,,

I arrived at 9pm and I mentioned that my friend will arrive before 1am coming from work,,,by 1230am the receptionist called my room and asked if I have my visitor already arrived and I said no, so I went down to check and he mentioned that the housekeeper reported this,,, I got upset,,, how could the housekeeper know who are guests or not in the first place and since I just arrived 3 hrs earlier???

The booking were for 2 nights,,, and we requested a second towel on the second night because when they cleaned only 1 towel was left,,, the second towel never arrived even after calling both housekeeping and reminding the reception twice,,,,

if checking in and issues with guests arriving even none and the towel incident did not happen a five star rating was easily granted,,,,

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends