“Delicious food and a beautyful view”
Review of Catch 22

Catch 22
Ranked #520 of 10,294 Restaurants in Dubai
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Neighbourhood: The Marina
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The Restaurant is very cool and modern. We sat on the outside and had a beautyful view around the beach and the prominade. We had coke and peach icetea (-> the vest i've ever had!) as starter the Nachos and one grilled salmon salad and one cesar salad, everything was absolut tasty, the salmon was perfekt grilled! The price was reasonable. We would come again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We were at this restaurant on 31 March 2018. Everything was fine right from the start,, receiption, service, food and price also moderate.. good luck

Reviewed 24 March 2018

2nd visit in 2 months to this place. The food tastes really good, not the healthy style, but it's good. Great location and very friendly staff. You have to ask them always to turn the music volume down, else you wont be able to hear your partner talking. They seem to forget that this is a restaurant and meant for families, and not a club! I highly recommend this place if you are around The Beach and craving a good meal.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

it was a real bad experience in the restaurant
I was passing in JBR to check which restaurant we will eat in before catching a movie and we found Catch 22
for the first look I thought it's a safe luxury high quality food
I ordered shrimp and lobster and enjoyed eating
4 am exactly I started feeling of hard pain in my stomach and gone to hospital to find that I'm having food poisoning
I called my friend to find that she is also in the hospital for same reason
I didn't eat any single thing after I took the dinner there
it's really bad experience I got there and I think not only us had the same in that day
it will not happen again to eat there

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It is the first time to try this restaurant, we liked the view and menu. Staff were so attentive and food order came quickly (15mins for four dishes)
We ate and sadly after leaving by night we had wired symptoms (vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness and stomach cramps)
That was the last meal we ate during the day. Me and my partner, we both had same symptoms at same time. By next morning we were hospitalized and sadly were informed it's a food poisoning.
I think this is something needs to be investigated from the restaurant side especially that it is located in a vital area full of people.
I would have rated 4 if this didn't happened