Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Very varied, good tour, reasonable car, nice guide!

The driver went to great lengths to make you feel comfortable. I would have liked more hike. I... read more

Reviewed 15 March 2021
Bewertungen21
Lovely trip

Definitely the cheapest agency I found . We took overnight in desert and it was very very great... read more

Reviewed 5 weeks ago
Vave10
Cakovec, Croatia

Recommended experiences in and around Dubai
from US$69.99
from US$38.00
from US$32.87
from US$89.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 February 2021

We had a tremendous experience. The staff is very caring and always ready to accommodate you. We have been there with family and friends and it was memorable experience.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 8 February 2021

Very professional. Polite staff on camps and well experienced desert safari drivers. Nice food menus at desert camp for different nationalities. Amazing pick and drop service. Keep it up guys I will be back ❤️

Reviewed 6 February 2021 via mobile

Amazing place. Better than my own home at times. I found it to be the most relaxing the most exciting; the greatest place in the world if exaggeration could be allowed.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2021

We been to desert safari many time in dubai with different companies on different time but that not worth for money.This time on 1st of Jan 2021 we book desert safari with HAPPY ADVENTURES TOURISM for family of 5 and book and private car.it was a great experience the Happy from pick up to drop off.value of money. Professional skilled driver.lot of fun during desert ride.nice shows and food in camp.
Highly recommended. Weldone guys.
T.S.
London UK

Reviewed 28 January 2021 via mobile

Qamar was a terrific guide! We had plenty of time to enjoy the atvs, we got to take photos during sunset in the desert, rode camels, and drove through the desert dunes. It was the highlight of our trip to Dubai. Qamar knew exactly where to go and what to do to make sure our needs were met and that we had an enjoyable time. Thank you Qamar! I highly recommend this company!