Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from US$75.00
from US$60.00
from US$281.09
1,499 results
All reviews dune bashing positive emotions safari trip camel ride an amazing trip driving skills fire show sand boarding red dunes quad biking city tour lifetime experience bbq dinner belly dancing very nice experience visit dubai take photos
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Thanks for the desert safari , it was quite a memorable experience . Thanks to our guide :- KHALID who guided us so excellent at each and every activities of the desert safari

Desertfuntourism, Guest Relations Manager at Desert Fun Tourism LLC, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing our company Desert Fun Tourism LLC, and for taking the time to share your feedback with us about the desert safari Tour and our team.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Haled was our chauffeur for the day and he was amazing..a nice, outgoing person with whom I loved to spend time with. The whole experience overall was magical and I loved every part of it.

Date of experience: March 2021

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Our guide Khalid was warm and welcoming. We had a very pleasant experience. The quad biking experience will stay with me forever.
The dance show at the end was stellar.
A very good experience.

Date of experience: March 2021

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Ibrahim was AMAZING! I came solo and Ibrahim was very attentive, took lots of pictures/videos for me and made sure I was good and comfortable. He had cool water, extra masks and sanitizer in the car. He was also very patient and took his time. He’s a great driver too. I’ve taken plenty of taxis during the 5 days I was here in Dubai and I felt very comfortable and safe. The taxi drivers are another story and drive like crazies. The bbq buffet was good and they had vegetarian options as well. Water, soft drinks and coffee/tea as well. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. The entertainment was great. Today is my birthday and it was a great day, well spent. Best yet. I will definitely remember you! You made my birthday very memorable and I’m very grateful. Thank you Ibrahim!!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Thanks so much to guide Muhammad zaman! Safari tour is amazing) delicious food and great fire-show!!

Date of experience: February 2021